Author Topic: The Harmful Impact of Mass Illegal Migration on Black Americans  (Read 110 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Harmful Impact of Mass Illegal Migration on Black Americans
May 18, 2023

The effects of mass immigration, whether legal or illegal, on African-Americans (or other minorities) are an inconvenient – even outright embarrassing – subject to the pro-mass-immigration lobby. After all, the lobby misleadingly presents its self-serving agenda as an embodiment of racial justice and equality. While fattening the bank accounts of unscrupulous employers and crony capitalists addicted to cheap foreign labor, the open-borders crowd distracts Americans of all races and ethnic groups with hypocritical boasts of the ever-greater “diversity” that mass immigration supposedly brings. But facts are stubborn things, and the frequently harmful impact of open-borders policies on black Americans are a sad reality.

Now that many proud “sanctuary” cities – such as New York, Washington, D.C., or Chicago – are increasingly feeling the brunt of the Biden Border Crisis, many of their residents are not happy with the largesse showered on new arrivals. Thus, earlier this month, the residents of the Windy City’s South Shore neighborhood, which is more than 90 percent African-American, sued the City of Chicago and Chicago Public Schools over the city government’s decision to repurpose South Shore High School as a shelter for 500 illegal aliens.

In the lawsuit, the plaintiffs point out that the high school has been “an educational facility and a symbol of community pride for decades.” In early May, however, local residents suddenly learned (via text message) that the building would be turned into a migrant shelter. Moreover, the decision had already been finalized without their input or knowledge, or even that of their local alderman. “The lack of community input regarding such a significant and transformative undertaking,” the suit states, “has caused considerable distress and concern among the residents of South Shore. The proposed conversion has the potential to significantly impact the community’s character, infrastructure, and quality of life.”

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/05/18/harmful-impact-mass-illegal-migration-black-americans
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: The Harmful Impact of Mass Illegal Migration on Black Americans
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 11:43:40 am »
Since blacks got the right to vote, in all the intervening years, they still haven't figured out democrats don't give a damn about them as people, only as political pawns to be moved as needed.  They voted for this administration so maybe they should blame themselves for what they have gotten. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson