Author Topic: The Graph Joe Biden Doesn’t Want You to See  (Read 107 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Graph Joe Biden Doesn’t Want You to See
« on: May 19, 2023, 11:34:59 am »
The Graph Joe Biden Doesn’t Want You to See
‘You’re lost, Jack. Let’s get you back on the rails. And buy my t-shirt while you’re at it."

By Andrew R. Arthur on May 19, 2023
On May 17, CBP released its “Nationwide Encounter” statistics for last month. It’s a dashboard rundown of all the “inadmissible” (read: “illegal”) aliens CBP stopped in April, both at the borders and the ports. It’s accompanied by a congratulatory agency “Monthly Update”, which elides many key facts. If you toggle your way through the dashboard, however, you’ll find a graph Joe Biden doesn’t want you to see, which raises the question: Who are the 49,644 encountered aliens who are otherwise unaccounted for? And therein hangs a tale of the administration’s plan to funnel tens of thousands of illegal migrants into the United States monthly, away from prying eyes.

Monthly Update. The Monthly Update begins by quoting CBP Acting Commissioner Troy A. Miller, who states:

As part of our planning for the end of the Title 42 public health order, we have surged resources, technology, and personnel to safely and orderly manage challenges along the southern border – while at the same time, maintaining a persistent focus on our other missions to ensure national and economic security.

As an aside, I’ll note that the fact that CBP still has an “acting commissioner” more than 27 months into the current administration breaks a promise then-candidate Joe Biden made on the campaign trail to ensure that “responsible, Senate-confirmed professionals” would be running ICE and CBP 100 days after he took office. I’ll return to that promise below.

Returning to the main point, however, Miller never mentions in that seemingly reassuring statement any “policies”. That’s a significant oversight given the many and varied policies the administration promised to implement to address the inevitable surge of migrants who would enter in the wake of the end of Title 42 on May 11.

https://cis.org/Arthur/Graph-Joe-Biden-Doesnt-Want-You-See
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson