Author Topic: MEDICAL QUACKERY: Health authorities IGNORE the science when it does not serve their narrative  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MEDICAL QUACKERY: Health authorities IGNORE the science when it does not serve their narrative
Thursday, May 18, 2023 by: S.D. Wells

(Natural News) Health authorities in America love to tell the populace to “follow the science,” but that’s exactly what they avoid doing when it does not serve their narrative. This is the case with the Fauci Flu jabs, also called the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) “vaccines,” even though they’re NOT vaccines at all and were never approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for human administration.

According to Florida’s Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo, America’s top public health officials are ignoring the risks associated with mRNA gene therapy injections and are avoiding the science that proves them.

Ladapo said a “lack of transparency only harms Americans’ faith in science” and he implored the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and FDA commissioners and directors to explain why they are not following the science on this and being transparent with the American people (who are paying for the jabs and suffering from their deadly effects).

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-18-health-authorities-ignore-science-when-against-narrative.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson