Author Topic: Adidas accused of ‘erasing women’ over hairy, bulging model in new women’s swimsuits  (Read 569 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adidas accused of ‘erasing women’ over hairy, bulging model in new women’s swimsuits
May 18, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

Athletic sportswear giant Adidas is the latest company to come under fire for its promotion of the left’s religion of transgenderism and has been accused of “erasing women” over the rollout of its “Pride 2023” women’s swimsuits that feature images of a model who appears to be a man.

With the fallout still raining down on Anheuser-Busch over its hookup with transgender TikToker Dylan Mulvaney to hawk its Bud Light brand, increasing attention is being paid to corporations that are going “woke” at the expense of women and Adidas is now facing calls for boycotts with video and images of its swimsuit model going viral.

In the video of the model that appears on the company’s website, the individual who is depicted wearing one of the colorful $70 swimsuits is very clearly a biological male who has chest hair and a visible crotch bulge indicating a penis and testicles.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1658934499118309379

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/18/adidas-accused-of-erasing-women-over-hairy-bulging-model-in-new-womens-swimsuits-1360065/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How do they know she's not a former East German female Olympic athlete?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Awe, their just trying to let women know how much more crotch room their swimsuits have...something important to people like Big Mike Obama :whistle:

Offline Kamaji

Offline Polly Ticks

Throwback to this article from 2011:
Fashion's ultimate insult to women: The latest way of demeaning real women is a male model dressed as a girl

By AMANDA PLATELL
UPDATED: 20:42 EDT, 24 February 2011

For years now the debate has raged over size zero models, yet each year they became skinnier and less like women. No breasts, no curves, so desiccated by starvation they’d be unable to have a child even if they wanted to.

They became utterly defeminised.

But by whom? Real women started to love their curves long before Christina Hendricks wowed the world in Mad Men with hers. And by all accounts men love them, too.

So who drove this obsession to strip women of their femininity?

It was an edict by the fashion mafia — buyers, trend-setters, photographers, but especially the designers. They decreed that to look good in their creations a model couldn’t look like a woman. She had to be flat-chested, devoid of hips, with collarbones you could hook a clothes hanger on. In fact, she has to look less like a woman and more like a boy.

Size zero turned out to be an apt term as the most feted designers, mostly brilliant gay men, effectively tried to squeeze women out of the fashion equation. And now they have.

Who could have predicted that the ultimate solution to the Size Zero Debate would be Zero Woman. Because that’s exactly what we have with London and New York Fashion Weeks, and Couture Week in Paris.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1360460/Andrej-Pejic-Fashions-ultimate-insult-women-man-dresses-woman.html
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Who is this supposed to appeal to exactly?

Offline libertybele

I've never been an Adidas fan, but now I have reason to completely avoid the brand.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just last month I bought my 9yo grandson a track suit for his soccer games...damnit!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

This is the surprising and ignominious end to what started with feminism.

The honor of women - once put on a pedestal and given every unearned deference, now so utterly destroyed to the point that a man stands where a woman should, and the woman brushed to the side.

Look at this women... Look very closely. because the utter folly of competing with men and trying to displace the patriarchy has instead, utterly destroyed the matriarchy, and every_single_thing that women hold as dear.,In nearly every case, either the government stands where you did, or a man does.

Look and weep... Weep for us all. Gone are the beautiful porches and dining tables that seldom hold a gathering, even where they do exist. Gone is the family - The children taught and often fed by others, and your elders filed away in old folks homes and assisted living... Gone are the beautiful and productive gardens that once brought forth health, unity, and peace... and gone is the community of neighbors and churches and PTAs that once governed every aspect of everything OTHER than business.

Men fought and bled, built and worked for YOU. To give to you freely all those things, To raise you above and put you on that pedestal, so that you could do your most important work. For all the bounty of men is dross, until the exponential magnification produced only by woman is applied. It is to provide for the woman that all the works of man exist, so that she can do what she does. That ONLY SHE DOES.

Silly like children, chasing after worthless board rooms, absurd trophies  and 'equality', where equality can never exist... Woman cannot be equal to man, because men and woman are different. On purpose. Measured on wholly different scales. with wholly different increment, for entirely different means and values.

Weep for us all, and pray to God to forgive us this travesty. For it was never the patriarchy at risk. It was the matriarchy that was the aim. The value of wife and mother. And instinctively you know it's true. And what else is a woman ever for? What else could she do that would be anywhere near as important, with anywhere near the power and value? There is only one thing left - a caricature, and a play thing.

Weep and gnash your teeth, oh daughter of Babylon. Look and see. You have won nothing, and lost everything... and nearly sealed our doom: Because it is truly said... The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. If not you, then who?

Offline LMAO

I should have known better. My curiosity got the best of me.
What was seen cannot be unseen
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I should have known better. My curiosity got the best of me.
What was seen cannot be unseen
A more tan twiggy, with chest hair.

This has been going on for a while in 'fashion' circles, from Twiggy to 'heroin chic', and now, not even having a woman for a model. Maybe the proclivities of the homosexuals who are 'designers' reveal their true designs...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Borrowed from tweeter @ImBreckWorsham
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org