Author Topic: The Left and Right Live in Two Different Worlds.. Derek Hunter  (Read 172 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Left and Right Live in Two Different Worlds
Derek Hunter

The idea of a national divorce has been floating around a lot lately, and while it may be appealing as we watch Democrats go to the mattresses to protect the ability of adults to mutilate the genitals of children, it’s not particularly practical, at least not right now. It may end up being the best option soon, however, considering just how diametrically opposed the two parties are on fundamental issues and, honestly, just how morally repugnant the left has become. But before we get to the stage of actually dividing up the plates and glasses, we should take a look at how we got here. To do that honestly, we have to admit that we’ve been living in two different worlds for some time now.

Vice President Kamala Harris loves Venn diagrams, just loves them. Every chance she gets she rambles on about her love for them, likely to avoid talking about her deficiencies in every other area of her public life. For those of you who don’t know what a Venn diagram is, they highlight the overlap of two or more groups of things, usually people. For example: there are people who love The Beatles more and those who love Elvis more, but there are also people who love both equally. A circle representing both groups of people would have an overlap of, for the sake of argument, 10 percent who love them both equally. A Venn diagram exists to show that overlap.

There is very little “overlap” left between liberals and conservatives when it comes to how we view reality.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/05/18/the-left-and-right-live-in-two-different-worlds-n2623381
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Left and Right Live in Two Different Worlds.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 03:45:08 pm »
I think the Left and the Right live on opposite sides of the same world.

It's the Middle that lives in a different world than the Left and the Right.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 03:48:29 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Left and Right Live in Two Different Worlds.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 10:34:12 pm »
There is no "middle".
Or at the least, very little left of it.

Sooner or later, those left "muddled in the middle" will either be forced to choose "a side", or get washed away in the coming flood...