Author Topic: 8-Year-Old Migrant Girl Dies in Biden Admin Custody — 2nd Child Death this Month  (Read 103 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
8-Year-Old Migrant Girl Dies in Biden Admin Custody — 2nd Child Death this Month

BOB PRICE18 May 2023323

An eight-year-old migrant girl suffered a “medical emergency” and died at a U.S. Border Patrol facility in Texas. This is the second death of a migrant child while in the Biden administration’s custody this month.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials announced on Wednesday that an eight-year-old girl suffered what is described as a “medical emergency” while in Border Patrol custody with her family in Harlingen, Texas. Border Patrol officials called an ambulance which transported her to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead, according to a written statement released by CBP on May 17.

This is the second death of a migrant child in the custody of the Biden administration in one week. On May 10, a 17-year-old Honduran boy died in his sleep while in the custody of a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services facility in Safety Harbor, Florida, Breitbart Texas reported.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/05/18/8-year-old-migrant-girl-dies-in-biden-admin-custody-2nd-child-death-this-month/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson