Author Topic: Illegal Alien, Freed into U.S., Convicted of Beheading Patriotic Legal Immigrant Woman Who Changed N  (Read 107 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien, Freed into U.S., Convicted of Beheading Patriotic Legal Immigrant Woman Who Changed Name to ‘America’

JOHN BINDER17 May 2023320

An illegal alien, released into the United States in 2012 from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) custody, has been convicted of beheading 55-year-old America Mafalda Thayer, a legal immigrant from Cuba.

Alexi Saborit-Viltres, a 42-year-old illegal alien from Cuba, was convicted of first-degree murder for beheading Thayer with a machete in July 2021 in Shakopee, Minnesota. Saborit-Viltres was supposed to be deported a decade ago, but ICE agents were unable to obtain travel documents for him.

Thus he was released from ICR custody on an order of supervision in 2012.

The conviction means Saborit-Viltres now faces life in prison, a sentence that Thayer’s 42-year-old son, Charles, is hoping for. Thayer was the girlfriend of Saborit-Viltres at the time of the murder.

“My mom never deserved to have this happen in the first place,” Charles told the Star Tribune. “This monster deserves to be put away for life.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/17/illegal-alien-freed-into-u-s-convicted-of-beheading-patriotic-legal-immigrant-woman-who-changed-name-to-america/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson