Author Topic: Biden and his leftist brigade want to shut down US power grid to achieve ABSURD climate goals that w  (Read 138 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden and his leftist brigade want to shut down US power grid to achieve ABSURD climate goals that will decimate the national economy (on purpose)
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued an announcement this week about the Biden regime’s new “carbon pollution” standards, which will force the nation’s energy grid into dissolution.

Hellbent on eliminating so-called “greenhouse gases,” fake president Joe Biden is ordering power plants to stop burning things like coal and oil, which fuel the nation, in order to achieve his climate goals.

According to the EPA, the new requirements will eliminate more than 600 million metric tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) “pollution,” which is a misnomer in and of itself since CO2 is not a pollutant. Nevertheless, what Biden demands Biden gets, which means the electricity supply has got to go.

The claim is that shutting down pretty much all power plants that produce energy using earth-based “fossil” fuels will save children from asthma attacks and other such nonsense. This is the same garbage, by the way, that the regime is trying to peddle in its quest to outlaw gas stoves, claiming they are “hurting the children.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-17-save-climate-biden-leftists-power-grid-shutdown.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson