Author Topic: MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace rejects Durham Report since her career 'was built upon a fraud' in Russiagat  (Read 294 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 17, 2023 12:43pm EDT
MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace rejects Durham Report since her career 'was built upon a fraud' in Russiagate: Critics
The 'Deadline: White House' host was a big booster of Trump-Russia collusion narrative
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn , David Rutz | Fox News

Twenty years removed from being tapped as communications director for a Republican president, Nicolle Wallace is now one of MSNBC's most rabid left-wing hosts and fervent Russiagate boosters. Unsurprisingly, she has been quite speedy to dismiss any revelations undercutting the collusion narrative she enthusiastically pushed for years.

Following the release of the Durham Report which concluded that the Trump-Russia investigation dubbed "Crossfire Hurricane" was based on "raw, unanalyzed and uncorroborated intelligence," Wallace accused the probe launched by Special Counsel John Durham of being predicated on a "rabbit hole conspiracy." In fact, she made the assessment within minutes of the 320-page report's release.

"Durham’s whole thing is predicated on it’s like a rabbit hole conspiracy that suggests that the Trump-Barr paranoia infected his ability to stand back and evaluate whether the probe yielded guilty convictions of people who would have had nothing to do with any of these questions he looked at," Wallace said. "It is a view from so far down the rabbit hole that what needs some oversight is what Mr. Durham did for four years that repelled his long-time prosecutorial partner, Nora Dannehy, and other high-level DOJ prosecutors."

Despite Wallace's past life as a GOP flack, the host of MSNBC's "Deadline: White House," sang from the same sheet of music as her liberal colleagues Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid and others when it came to the Russian collusion narrative. She has risen up the ranks of MSNBC since Donald Trump took office, winning an extra hour on her afternoon program and becoming one of the faces of its left-wing political coverage.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-nicolle-wallace-rejects-durham-report-career-built-upon-fraud-russiagate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

It’s part of our psyche that we don’t want be wrong. If she based her career on the Russian hoax, I would have no expectation for her to admit her error.

Her credibility is on the line. The Durham report shoots it down. You’re going to see her work harder than anybody to try to dismiss it.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Durham's report is almost irrelevant because of the F.B.I. misconduct during the alleged Russia probe.

Any evidence gathered from exercising the F.I.S.A warrant would have been inadmissible as fruit of the poison tree.

The F.B.I.'s malfeasance sank their own investigation.

Trump Derangement Syndrome was an epidemic that infected the investigators.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright