Author Topic: ERO Philadelphia arrests 29 criminal noncitizens in a weeklong surge operation  (Read 102 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MAY 17, 2023PHILADELPIA, PAENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO Philadelphia arrests 29 criminal noncitizens in a weeklong surge operation
Convicted felony rapist among the violent criminals arrested

PHILADELPHIA — Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) Philadelphia completed Operation Cross Check on May 15, a ten-day surge operation that resulted in 29 noncitizens with criminal convictions in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Delaware being detained.

“The success of this operation is attributable to the skill and dedication of our deportation officers,” said ERO Philadelphia Field Office Director Cammilla Wamsley. “Every day our deportation officers, without regard to their personal safety, apprehend noncitizens who have proven that they pose a threat to the American public. I am extremely proud of everything ERO Philadelphia accomplished.”
Operation Cross Check focused on noncitizens who pose a danger to the American people and exhibit a disregard for U.S. laws.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-philadelphia-arrests-29-criminal-noncitizens-weeklong-surge-operation
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson