Author Topic: ICE used flights to remove 72,177 individuals from 150 countries in FY22  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ICE used flights to remove 72,177 individuals from 150 countries in FY22
by: Fernie Ortiz

Posted: May 16, 2023 / 05:43 PM CDT

Updated: May 16, 2023 / 05:45 PM CDT
 EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) — A repatriation flight that left Miami for Honduras on Monday morning was one of several that Immigration and Customs conducted throughout the day and during the weekend.

ICE released a video of migrants in shackles being moved from a white bus and onto a plane — their faces blurred — and the plane taking off.

ICE: Repatriation flights will continue after Title 42 ends
ICE conducts dozens of removal flights each week, and the past few days included flights to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador and Honduras.

The agency reiterated its longstanding policy of removing foreign nationals who lack a lawful basis to stay in the United States, adding that it applies to all noncitizens regardless of nationality.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/ice-used-flights-to-remove-2177-individuals-from-150-countries-in-fy22/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson