Author Topic: Sacré Bleu! Even Europeans Are Fed Up With Costly ‘Green’ Regulations  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY WSJ EDITORIAL BOARD ON MAY 16, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Sacré Bleu! Even Europeans Are Fed Up With Costly ‘Green’ Regulations

These are strange days when even Europe is starting to doubt the wisdom of its green agenda.

Witness a speech last week by French President Emmanuel Macron in which he suggested that Europe may already have enough environmental regulation and doesn’t need more. Sacré bleu!

Mr. Macron called for a “regulatory break” on environmental matters in Europe. [emphasis, links added]

“We’re ahead of the Americans, the Chinese, or any other global power in regulatory terms,” he said. “Now we need to execute” rather than add more pages by the hundreds to the green rulebook.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/sacre-bleu-even-europeans-are-fed-up-with-costly-green-regulations/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 10:05:13 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And they will keep voting for it.

Which may not matter now because the globalist bastards have gotten a taste of open dictatorial power and they aren't going to give it up easily. They will burn it all down if they have to.

Problem is they will lose control and create anarchy and a power vacuum for yet another Hitler to rise up and take over.
The Republic is lost.