Author Topic: Obama Longs for the Days When Establishment Media Set the National Agenda  (Read 190 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Obama Longs for the Days When Establishment Media Set the National Agenda
8 hours ago Eric Worrall 20 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

“… Now people will say … I don’t care about the science … cause they’re just all liberals …”

Obama concerned that Americans ‘almost occupy different realities’

BY LAUREN SFORZA – 05/16/23 2:45 PM ET

Former President Obama said in a new interview that what most worries him is that Americans are occupying “different realities.”

“The thing that I’m most worried about is the degree to which we now have a divided conversation, in part because we have a divided media, a splintered media,” Obama told “CBS Mornings” host Nate Burleson.

“Today what I’m most concerned about is the fact that, because of the splintering of the media we almost occupy different realities, right? If something happens that, you know, in the past everybody could say, ‘All right, we may disagree on how to solve it, but at least we all agree that, yeah, that’s an issue,’” he said.

“Now people will say, ‘Well, that didn’t happen,’ or, ‘I don’t believe that,’ or, ‘I don’t care about the science,’ or, ‘I’m not concerned about these experts, you know, ’cause they’re just all liberals’ or, you know, ‘That’s just conservative propaganda,’” he continued.

…https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/05/16/obama-yearns-for-the-days-when-establishment-media-set-the-national-agenda/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji

Obama is a jackass. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Translation: Crap, the propaganda isn't working anymore. What do we do with all these damn heretics?
The Republic is lost.