Author Topic: University of Wyoming sorority sisters say they ‘live in fear’ of trans member  (Read 164 times)

Offline Kamaji

University of Wyoming sorority sisters say they ‘live in fear’ of trans member

By Yaron Steinbuch
May 16, 2023

A group of sorority sisters who are suing the University of Wyoming for accepting a transgender woman into their group have broken cover to describe how they “live in constant fear in our home” — after the hulking student has become physically aroused around them.

The seven women from the Kappa Kappa Gamma house have filed a lawsuit against the university and Artemis Langford, 21, a 6-foot-2, 260-pound trans student who joined their chapter in September 2022.

Langford — referred to under the male pseudonym Terry Smith in the suit — has been living outside the sorority house and was expected to move in the coming year, according to Cowboy State Daily.

However, the student, who is referred to as “he” and “him” in the suit, still often stays for meals and attends events with the women, their attorney told Megyn Kelly on her podcast Monday.

“It’s a weird, gut-wrenching feeling that every time I leave my room there’s a possibility that I’ll walk past him in the hall,” one of the sorority sisters, Hannah, told Kelly.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/16/university-of-wyoming-sorority-sisters-say-they-live-in-fear-of-trans-member/