Author Topic: VIDEO: Armed Group Allegedly Commits 10 Robberies in 30 Minutes in Chicago  (Read 112 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
VIDEO: Armed Group Allegedly Commits 10 Robberies in 30 Minutes in Chicago

AMY FURR15 May 2023201
3:21
Chicago law enforcement said armed robbers were involved in ten holdups over the course of 30 minutes on Sunday.

The incidents happened on the West and Northwest Sides, and police said a group of four men wearing ski masks and hoodies targeted several people while riding in a grey Hyundai Elantra, according to CWB Chicago.

Chicago police have confirmed the group attacked a nearly 60-year-old man.

That incident was caught on camera and shows the grey vehicle pull up alongside a white van parked on West Dickens.

Three individuals exit the car and appear to be holding guns while aiming them at the victim. Per the CWB report, they opened the driver’s side door, removed the man, beat him up, then took his property before fleeing the scene.

Police alleged the group robbed about three others in the following minutes. The group is also accused of committing similar robberies in the area involving people walking on sidewalks or parking their cars.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2023/05/15/video-armed-group-allegedly-commits-10-robberies-in-30-minutes-in-chicago/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson