Author Topic: At Least 5 Whistleblowers Come Forward Against Biden Family  (Read 89 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
At Least 5 Whistleblowers Come Forward Against Biden Family

WENDELL HUSEBØ15 May 20238,695
5:52
At least five whistleblowers have come forward to allege wrongdoing by the Biden family in connection with business schemes and corresponding coverups.

The whistleblowers are in addition to the multitude of witnesses that Republican members of Congress have interviewed behind closed doors.

The whistleblowers range from an IRS agent to an Obama administration stenographer, encompassing alleged corruption in Ukraine and Mexico, along with the FBI and DOJ.

1) Chuck Grassley: Whistleblowers Say FBI Has Evidence Joe Biden Involved in Family Business Schemes

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), who testified before the House’s new Select Subcommittee on Political Weaponization in 2023, said whistleblower disclosures indicate the FBI has evidence that Joe Biden is aware of the family business schemes, a statement that directly contradicts the president.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/15/least-5-whistleblowers-come-forward-biden-family/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Re: At Least 5 Whistleblowers Come Forward Against Biden Family
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 05:32:33 pm »
 :bkmk:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.