Author Topic: NYC Students Lose Recess as Border Crossers Live in School Gyms Enjoying Free Pizza, Sandwiches  (Read 107 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC Students Lose Recess as Border Crossers Live in School Gyms Enjoying Free Pizza, Sandwiches

JOHN BINDER15 May 2023188
2:51
New York City public school students are having their recess cut as adult border crossers and illegal aliens are sheltered in their school gyms and enjoying free pizza and sandwiches under a plan led by Mayor Eric Adams (D).

As Breitbart News reported Monday, Adams has started transforming many of the city’s public school gyms into migrant shelters to house potentially thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens as more than 60,000 have arrived in the sanctuary city since last spring.

Parents of school children, as the New York Daily News reports, are outraged over the plan and noted that their kids have had recess cut while migrants living in the school gyms are being given free housing and food — paid for by New Yorkers.

“How would you feel if you were living here and you got these random people moving into a school that’s active that your grandkids go to?” resident Danielle Rogers told the Daily News. She lives across the street from PS 188 in Coney Island where nearly 100 adult migrants have already started living.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/15/nyc-public-school-students-recess-cut-border-crossers-live-school-gyms/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Geez.  Time to start moving out of NYC, folks.