Author Topic: ‘We Have Lost Track’: Taliban Handing Out ‘Visas And Passports’ To Terrorists Who Can End Up At Bord  (Read 112 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘We Have Lost Track’: Taliban Handing Out ‘Visas And Passports’ To Terrorists Who Can End Up At Border, GOP Rep Says
Harold HutchisonMay 15, 20230

Republican Rep. Michael Waltz of Florida said Monday that the Taliban were giving terrorists “visas and passports” after a suspect on the terrorist watch list was detained at the border.

“We know that people from over 170 countries are now coming across our border. The word has gone out that it’s wide open, and if you can just get there and step foot across our border then you can enter into our asylum system, get a workplace, or get a workforce visa and wait 5 to 7 years to maybe show up for court,” Waltz, a former Green Beret, told “America Reports” co-host John Roberts.

Border Patrol agents arrested an Afghan national on the FBI’s terrorist watch list shortly before the expiration of Title 42, according to Fox News.

“And look, John, we have to remember, going back to Afghanistan, there were thousands and thousands of the most hardened ISIS, al-Qaeda, and Taliban fighters released from the prison that was at Bagram, one of them was the suicide bomber that killed our 13 Americans at Abbey Gate,” Waltz added.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2023/05/we-have-lost-track-taliban-handing-out-visas-and-passports-to-terrorists-who-can-end-up-at-border-gop-rep-says/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson