Author Topic: FIVE MORE illegal aliens posing as migrants found on the FBI Terror Watchlist arrested at Arizona bo  (Read 119 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FIVE MORE illegal aliens posing as migrants found on the FBI Terror Watchlist arrested at Arizona border
MAY 14, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM7 COMMENTS
Border Patrol agents in a single border sector arrested five illegal migrants on the FBI’s Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB) watch list. The apprehensions occurred on Friday in the Tucson Sector of the United States Border Patrol shortly after the end of Title 42.

Breitbart (h/t Nita) According to a source within Customs and Border Protection, not authorized to speak to the media, the migrants were referred to the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task for further investigation and identity confirmation. Information regarding the demographics and nationalities of the arrested migrants was not available. (Gee, I can’t imagine why)
According to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection report, a total of 80 illegal migrants who are listed in the Terrorist Screening Database have been apprehended after entering the United States along the southwest border between ports of entry this fiscal year. Two more were apprehended after crossing the northern border with Canada.

According to the FBI, Terrorist Screening Database contains information related to specific individuals reasonably suspected to be involved in terrorism (or related activities).  A person’s name being listed in the TSDB triggers a reporting process that alerts the FBI to an encounter by the Border Patrol. The source says the additional scrutiny triggered by the encounter includes verification that the migrant whose name matches a name on the list is in fact the same person.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/05/14/five-more-illegal-aliens-posing-as-migrants-found-on-the-fbi-terror-watchlist-arrested-at-arizona-border/
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 10:57:00 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson