Author Topic: Dishwashers join growing list of home appliances targeted by Biden climate warriors  (Read 119 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dishwashers join growing list of home appliances targeted by Biden climate warriors
Critics fear administration's "energy efficiency standards" for household appliances will raise costs, reduce performance, kill jobs, disproportionately impact low-income families.

By Addison Smith
Updated: May 10, 2023 - 11:14pm

Last week, President Biden's Department of Energy (DOE) announced "Congressionally-mandated proposed standards" for household dishwashers.

In announcing the proposed dishwasher restrictions for Americans, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said the Biden administration is "using all of the tools" available to "reduce carbon pollution and combat the climate crisis."

The standards are just the latest in a series of proposed "climate-friendly" regulations on technology products and industries throughout America, increasingly including everyday home appliances.

Here is a list of items in your home targeted by Biden administration climate warriors:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/energy/ent-dishwashers-ac-units-comprehensive-list-household-items-biden-could-be
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson