Author Topic: It’s Mother’s Day. So of Course These 7 Corporate Brands Are Promoting Dudes in Dresses.  (Read 211 times)

Offline mountaineer

See also the article on Target about gay children's clothing, in this category.
It’s Mother’s Day. So of Course These 7 Corporate Brands Are Promoting Dudes in Dresses.
by Staff Writer
May 14, 2023

It’s Mother’s Day in the United States. Which has led a plethora of corporations and consumer brands to advertise their products to the most important women in our lives: our moms. Unfortunately, some of these brands have decided that your dad can now be your mom. Or that some random dude in a dress can be your mom.

That’s why Woke Alerts, powered by Consumer Research, put together the following short list of companies who are continuing the far-left’s war on women this Mother’s Day. ...
The companies include Calvin Klein, Pantene, Rent the Runway, Anthropologie, Estee Lauder, Levi's and Cover Girl. Read entire article at The National Pulse

Shouldn't Cover Girl change its name if they're going to go down this path?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Give me "MOOCH IS RUNNING" for $1K, Alex!

22222frying pan

Me     Mooch
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Give me "MOOCH IS RUNNING" for $1K, Alex!

22222frying pan

Me     Mooch
Tell me one thing Big Mike Obama will never hear...."Hey Dickless!"