Author Topic: Hold my beer, Budweiser! Miller Lite's new feminist spokeswoman is here to cuss at you and explain w  (Read 1490 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hold my beer, Budweiser! Miller Lite's new feminist spokeswoman is here to cuss at you and explain why men are evil 🤡
NTB Staff
· · May 15, 2023 · NottheBee.com

Miller Lite, much like Bud Light, is showing that they have absolutely no clue who their audience is either.

This latest woke ad from Miller is so exceptionally cringy it's tough to watch:

[Slightly sexual content and language]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NtBQWZqaHo&t=90s&ab_channel=MillerLite

The ad, which released two months ago but is only now resurfacing after Bud Light's Dylan Mulvaney debacle, is all about female empowerment and the idea that brewing started with women.

But, ironically, they use a vulgar woman who acts like a vulgar man as the selling point.

In the '90s, women were exploited for their sexual attractiveness. Today, Miller is exploiting women for their unbecoming vulgarity and their hatred of men.

more
https://notthebee.com/article/miller-lite-goes-all-in-on-woke-feminism-showing-that-they-also-dont-know-their-audience
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah, didn't work for me.  Miller is screwing the pooch.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

Yeah, didn't work for me.  Miller is screwing the pooch.

Well yeah... but no... It ain't new. It came out before Butt Light's debacle served notice. If it came out after, well that would be an incredibly tin ear.

I am more interested in what comes next... What they do now.

That aside, it was an incredibly poor ad. I cannot see it appealing to women.

Somebody doctored it with shots of Chuck Norris getting more and more pissed and eventually kicking the crap out of his TV... Now THAT was a good ad.

Online mountaineer

I guess they thought it was funny for a bunch of women to keep saying $#!t.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So they are targeting a blue collar audience that often goes down to have a beer with the guys after work to escape or avoid ...well, women's sh*t, with womens' sh*t?

I don't think this will go over well.

Why can't we all just get along?  :shrug:

Leave the effing agendas out and have a beer.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Thankfully, I need sacrifice nothing to express my displeasure. Neither Bud Light nor Miller Lite ever appealed to my tastebuds.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I found the ad to be strange and confusing.

"So here's to women, because without us, there would be no beer".

I  couldn't figure out this last part. Then I put my beer goggles on... :whistle: :smokin: :tongue2:

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

Or sammiches...

So it's true, but in a different way...

:whistle:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I found the ad to be strange and confusing.

I  couldn't figure out this last part. Then I put my beer goggles on... :whistle: :smokin: :tongue2:
Are they saying that women drove men to drink....or the other way around? :silly:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
 Why are they antagonizing their audience (aka the paying customers) like this again?

Edit: This ad seems to predate the Bud Light controversy.

This beer is all garbage anyway.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 08:38:31 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

• Technical
Or sammiches...

So it's true, but in a different way...

:whistle:

Or anyone for that matter. Because women make babies. But you could say the same thing for men too right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That can't possibly be real.

NOBODY is THAT freaking stoopid.

Plus,it would have to get the approval of the Corporate Board to run the ads,and those people care nothing about anything other than profits.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 09:50:35 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I guess they thought it was funny for a bunch of women to keep saying $#!t.  *****rollingeyes*****
Confusing.
Why would anyone want to associate Miller beer with (literally) shit?
Miller beer is shit. But it is good shit. Made from shit for shit.
Here's to shit!! Miller beer is shit. But it is good shit.

?? I don't know what is going on with American beer these days.
It is like they are having some kind of identity crisis nervous breakdown.
These beer advertising executives need therapy.
Bikinies, sports, humor, and trucks sell beer. All of this navel gazing introspection is confusing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Bikinies, sports, humor, and trucks sell beer.
Pretty much. All they have to do is show attractive people having a good time while drinking their particular brand of beer, as has been done for decades.

• Technical
That can't possibly be real.

NOBODY is THAT freaking stoopid.

Plus,it would have to get the approval of the Corporate Board to run the ads,and those people care nothing about anything other than profits.

It's real, it just predates the Bud Light stuff.

Online mountaineer

Miller Lite’s Chief Of Marketing Has Spent Years Flopping From One Liberal Cause To Another
Henry Rodgers, Chief National Correspondent
May 15, 2023 6:43 PM ET

Sofia Colucci, the Chief Marketing Officer of Molson Coors Beverage, which owns Miller Lite, has a past of supporting liberal causes such as gun control, protests for George Floyd, illegal immigration and the COVID-19 vaccine, social media posts reviewed by the Daily Caller found.

Miller Lite released an ad on March 7 titled, “Bad $#!T to Good $#!T,” which goes after the beer industry for its supposed sexism against women. The ad has drawn recent criticism after Bud Light’s promotion of transgender TikTok star Dylan Mulvaney showed off a beer can with the influencer’s face on it. They also released a can with a rainbow that states “celebrate everyone’s identity,” and features different pronouns.

Colucci has deleted many of the posts, however, the Caller took screenshots of her posts before they were deleted. Colucci donated and shared a fundraiser on her Facebook page that goes to reuniting migrants with their immigrant families. She also shared another page regarding the Las Vegas Shooting, saying members of Congress who received donations from the NRA need to meet with the victims and implement stricter gun laws.  ...

After George Floyd was killed, Colucci posted a black square in support of Black Lives Matter and Floyd on Black Out Tuesday, to remember Floyd.

Colucci also shared a post from former President Barrack Obama and said, “If only we had his leadership right now. His suggestions on how to take action are helpful.” ... DAILY CALLER

Offline Smokin Joe

I have tended bar when the oil patch died, so had my wife, and both my daughters here in town (for that matter, so have a couple of grandkids).

Men: Beer, overwhelmingly, some shots, some mixed drinks, almost never wine or wine coolers.

Women: Mixed drinks, beer, wine/coolers, and shots if the gals are out to party.

But pissed off (at men, not just a specific individual) women drinking beer isn't that heavy a market share.

So again, why risk offending the majority of your market to placate a minority?

Someone needs to carve this over the entrance of a business school somewhere.

If that minority was the niche targeted by the product, I could see it, but this is not that.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The common denominator in all this is when they put women in charge of selling beer.
They don't go into it with the goal of selling beer. Women want revenge. They have an agenda.
Obviously, from what we clearly see, women want to 'stick it up the ass' of normal beer drinkers.
This is not a positive marketing campaign.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 12:55:25 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

The common denominator in all this is when they put women in charge of selling beer.
They don't go into it with the goal of selling beer. Women want revenge. They have an agenda.
Obviously, from what we clearly see, women want to 'stick it up the ass' of normal beer drinkers.
This is not a positive marketing campaign.
Great way to take a perfectly marketable product and put sales in the toilet.

Sorry, Miller, just not being Bud Light is not enough.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Bought Yuengling today because it seems to be an up and coming thing on the rise.

Online mountaineer

Mr M and I are Yuengling aficionados. They also make a light beer we've never tried, but former Bud Light and Miller Lite consumers might want to check it out.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Bought Yuengling today because it seems to be an up and coming thing on the rise.

Me too! And there will be more!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
As both a country boy and someone who's done a whole lot of blue collar factory and warehousing work, the ad is pretty much an insult. All those women are suburbanite poseurs who I doubt have ever done an honest days work in their life.

It's not something you can put on like a pair of shoes. You've either lived it or you haven't, and those who have can spot those who haven't within seconds.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
So Miller, are you just buying up Miller pin-up posters on Ebay, I doubt it... matter of fact, I highly doubt Miller did anything other than plant their dumb ad and move on knowing the "mulch" wasn't going to add up to a wheelbarrow's worth (if that). I can't find one ad saying they are buying back any advertisment they claim to now disown.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Kamaji

So they are targeting a blue collar audience that often goes down to have a beer with the guys after work to escape or avoid ...well, women's sh*t, with womens' sh*t?

I don't think this will go over well.

Why can't we all just get along?  :shrug:

Leave the effing agendas out and have a beer.

Now that last line would make a really good beer ad, in the current context.