Author Topic: California Dems sowed the reparations wind and are reaping the whirlwind  (Read 121 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 14, 2023
California Dems sowed the reparations wind and are reaping the whirlwind
By Andrea Widburg

One day, America’s black citizens will realize that Democrats always make promises they will not or cannot fulfill. The latest example is the reparations folly currently playing out in California. Black Californians are beginning to realize they were watching Kabuki reparations theater.

In September 2020, right before the big election, the California legislature enacted Assembly Bill 3121, setting up a “Task Force to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans”:

The institution of slavery is inextricably woven into the establishment, history, and prosperity of the United States. Constitutionally and statutorily sanctioned from 1619 to 1865, slavery deprived more than four million Africans and their descendants of life, liberty, citizenship, cultural heritage, and economic opportunity.

California, of course, was a free state in the lead-up to the Civil War. Therefore, the Task Force was forced to add that,

Following the abolition of slavery, government entities at the federal, state, and local levels continued to perpetuate, condone, and often profit from practices that brutalized African Americans and excluded them from meaningful participation in society.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/california_dems_sowed_the_reparations_wind_and_are_reaping_the_whirlwind.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Dems would need to seize the wealth of their billionaire donors to pay the reparations.

Reparations, bicycle lanes, the abuse of pronouns, CRT, and Global Climate Change are components of the Nonsense - solutions that don't solve anything.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.