Author Topic: What Are All These Illegals Going to Do?  (Read 389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Are All These Illegals Going to Do?
« on: May 15, 2023, 02:29:05 pm »
What Are All These Illegals Going to Do?
Mark Lewis

So, the gate to illegal entrance into America is now open wider than it was before.  Well, since Biden became President, there hasn’t been a gate.  By the time he leaves office, there will be...how many people illegally in the United States, having crossed our non-existent southern border, by far the greatest breakdown of the federal government whose first job is to protect Americans from invasion by those who are not legally allowed into the land.  This will be Biden’s most horrendous legacy historically—the worst of all his failures. 

What will the total figure end up being?  25 million?  30 million?  There is no way we will know, until they are all given amnesty, which will happen eventually.  That’s what the Democrats want and, well, what else can we do with them?  Ship them back across the Mexican border and let them die in the desert?  They are here to stay, folks, you know it, I know it, they know it, and Biden knows it.  And that’s been the plan all along.

But what will they do?  Well, a variety of things, none good because they are here illegally—at least for a while.  But here are some possibilities to keep them occupied.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/marklewis/2023/05/14/what-are-all-these-illegals-going-to-do-n2623220
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: What Are All These Illegals Going to Do?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 02:31:03 pm »

Outvote Americans that are upset with the direction of the country?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 02:34:33 pm »
The Dems want to get them on welfare, and get them State Drivers Licenses' (Motor Voter registration) so they can vote Dem.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2023, 04:02:08 pm »
What are they going to do? Smoke cigarettes, drink beer and tequila get drunk and kill people on the road, fornicate like rabbits...including raping our children, commit random and not so random crime and all the while living in section eight housing depressing and Tiajuanaizing neighborhoods and cities, lowering the already poor levels of education in our schools by flooding them with non English speakers, getting free medical and dental, free food, clothing and cash while Americans and LEGAL IMMIGRANTS bust their asses and have their standard of living lowered to pay for it all.

Only under democrats would being born in America make you a second class citizen a slave working for illegal immigrants.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2023, 04:06:04 pm »
Unskilled, uneducated masses with no attachment to our nation or its foundational principles?

You didn't see people like that on Star Trek for a reason. They won't be working in the future, either.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2023, 04:39:48 pm »
They come to do crime, so we'll see a lot more of it.  Heck, they're breaking the law from the moment they jump the border.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2023, 10:05:06 pm »
Mark Lewis naively asks:
"What Are All These Illegals Going to Do?"

Replace us.

Your next question, Mr. Lewis...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2023, 12:40:42 am »
Mark Lewis naively asks:
"What Are All These Illegals Going to Do?"

Replace us.

Your next question, Mr. Lewis...?
Well, that isn't going to work out well...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2023, 11:50:26 am »
Live off the American taxpayer.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2023, 11:57:43 am »
Live off the American taxpayer.

If fixed 30 year rates were still in the "3's", they would be scarfed up as painters, drywall finishers, flooring, roofing, construction...and of course, landscapers.

Just realize that the little babies born to illegal immigrants during Clinton's presidency all vote today and speak perfect English without any trace of accent.

The skin tone of the U.S. population has darkened over the last 40 years.  All according to someone's plans.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald