Author Topic: Secret Service refuses to hand over emails naming Biden’s Delaware visitors  (Read 182 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Secret Service refuses to hand over emails naming Biden’s Delaware visitors
By Steven Nelson   
May 15, 2023 6:00am

WASHINGTON — The Secret Service is refusing to hand over emails that identify visitors to President Biden’s homes in Delaware, telling The Post in response to a Freedom of Information Act request that it can’t legally do so.

The information could bear on high-profile controversies involving the Biden family’s business dealings and the president’s mishandled classified records.

A Secret Service FOIA officer cited a federal appeals court ruling in New York regarding visitor information for former President Donald Trump’s residences, even though the ruling doesn’t bind the actions of officials in Delaware or in DC.

“Please be advised that emails reflecting visitors to President Biden’s residences in Wilmington, Delaware and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware are not agency records subject to the FOIA. See Doyle v. U.S. Dep’t of Homeland Sec., 959 F.3d 72 (2d Cir. 2020) (finding that emails regarding expected visitors to the sitting President’s residence were not agency records subject to the FOIA.),” the officer said in a letter.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/15/secret-service-wont-give-up-emails-naming-biden-delaware-visitors/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Agree with the SS on this one.  Throwing rampant FOIA requests in this manner is not the proper way via media prying.  They could do the same to us.

OTOH, why isn't Comer/Jordon doing the same under congressional auspices. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is a battle of POWER between the deep-State and Congress.
Things which were always available to Congress in every other administration, are now being kept in underground vaults with armed guards with Biden. Requests which were always answered as a matter of routine are now being adamantly denied with prejudice under Biden.

The guy who campaigned on "transparency', is the most opaque secretive politburo style government ever. And they have ZERO respect for Congress.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

The guy who campaigned on "transparency', is the most opaque secretive politburo style government ever. And they have ZERO respect for Congress.

What is coming to light is a money laundering operation that is making the Clinton Foundation look like a lemonaid stand. 

This level of graft requires Capone level of money shell game obfusication and layers of protection.  There's 50 layers of this onion to get to the Big Guy.  Which is why as much circumstantial evidence that there is, that we will never actually catch Pedo Joe's hand in the cookie jar.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.