Author Topic: ‘Something Is Very Wrong’: America’s Most Powerful Tool For Countering China Is In Dire Straits, Exp  (Read 139 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Something Is Very Wrong’: America’s Most Powerful Tool For Countering China Is In Dire Straits, Experts Say
Story by Micaela Burrow • Yesterday 1:14 PM

The U.S. Navy is struggling to manage the intense requirements imposed on a too-small number of ships manned by discouraged sailors and a lack of foresight from uniformed leaders amid pressure from Congress to expand the fleet, experts told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
Failure to address these issues would cripple the U.S.’ most valuable tool in exercising power across the globe, experts said.

“The Navy is straining very badly because the Navy will be the first service and fight and will take major losses in the first weeks” of a conflict in the Taiwan Strait, Lyle Goldstein, director of the Asia Engagement program at Defense Priorities, told the DCNF.

The U.S. Navy is overstretched, and if it doesn’t find a way to hold on to sailors, keep ships in good condition and develop a clear plan forward, America will lose the most powerful tool it has to deter China, experts told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/something-is-very-wrong-america-s-most-powerful-tool-for-countering-china-is-in-dire-straits-experts-say/ar-AA1bbwbI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=ceb760fc595145ef9a869f750c6e6f4e&ei=25
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden and Milley are winning the war against America!!!!! 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson