Author Topic: Comer accuses White House of intimidation on Biden family dealings  (Read 138 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Comer accuses White House of intimidation regarding Biden family business dealings
by Ryan King, Breaking Politics Reporter |
May 14, 2023 12:29 PM

A top Republican accused the White House of "intimidating" players with knowledge of the Biden family's overseas business dealings.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) urged the "FBI work with us" as his panel struggles to get more information out of those individuals who know about the family's dealings with Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC, eastern Europe, and more.

"Nine of the 10 people that we've identified that have very good knowledge with respect to the Bidens — they're one of three things: they're either currently in court, they're currently in jail, or they're currently missing," Comer told Fox News's Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo.

"Honestly, they fear for their lives. Not only are the Biden lawyers and the Biden White House intimidating them, the media is trying to intimidate and discredit them," he added.

Comer declined to divulge who specifically in the White House was allegedly intimidating the people in question.

"I do know. We're saving that for a later time," Comer said. "When I issue a subpoena to a bank or to an individual, the second I issue that, Jamie Raskin gets that ... my biggest problem with the Democrats on the House Oversight Committee is they're acting as a criminal defense attorney."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/comer-accuses-wh-intimidating-witnesses
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34