Author Topic: Ohio Human Trafficking Bust Catches 10 Men, Including Illegal Alien and Teacher  (Read 106 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ohio Human Trafficking Bust Catches 10 Men, Including Illegal Alien and Teacher
Ten Men Arrested for Human TraffickingTwitter/@OhioAG
DAVID NG13 May 2023104

A human trafficking bust in Ohio has caught ten men, including an illegal alien and a middle school teacher, who were arrested Thursday on suspicion of promoting prostitution and other sex charges.

The men range in age from 30 to 55 and were arrested in North Olmsted by the members of the Northeast Ohio Human Trafficking Task Force.

The arrests were part of a one-day operation held in conjunction with the North Olmsted Police Department, Westshore Enforcement Bureau, and the Ohio Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force to identify those providing and purchasing commercial sex.

“Yesterday was a banner day for the task force,” Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost said Friday in an announcement.

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/2023/05/13/ohio-human-trafficking-bust-catches-10-men-including-illegal-alien-and-teacher/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson