Author Topic: The Biden Breaking Point  (Read 286 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Biden Breaking Point
« on: May 14, 2023, 10:37:39 am »
The Biden Breaking Point
by Military and Intel Experts | May 12, 2023 | Global, Immigration, Politics

President Joe Biden ended Title 42, the public health authority turned border control tool, on Thursday, May 11th.

President Biden, Secretary Mayorkas, and AG Garland have betrayed the American people, destroyed the rule of law, and worked in concert to bring droves of border crossers and illegal aliens to the United States of America while utilizing an encrypted chat room to bring the illegal aliens across the border and into America.

These illegal aliens are not families seeking refuge. For the most part, these are dangerous armies of military-age young men, if not military.

Previously, Title 42, was used on foreign imports, which gave Border Patrol agents another tool to quickly remove illegal aliens back to their native countries in a few short hours after their arrival at the U.S. border. Title 42 was implemented for the sake of the American people and their public health. Though now Tuberculosis, Polio, Scabies, and who knows what diseases are being unleashed on the American people and their children.

The Communist Biden Administration has declared war on the American people. America is under attack by domestic enemies.

https://www.americaoutloud.com/the-biden-breaking-point/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: The Biden Breaking Point
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 07:00:18 pm »
Democrats don't even hide how much they despise and hold America and Americans in contempt.  Dumbing down Americans by media and public schools sure has been effective, many utterly clueless.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 02:24:52 pm »
Imagine a world were there was a major crisis going on, a sitting president sits and smirks while being asked questions by the press, and then that press being shuffled out of the room so they can’t ask that president anymore questions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2023, 02:31:06 pm »
... keep busing the illegal migrants from Border states to sanctuary cities up North.

Cities are the Dems' voter base.  Biden will pay attention to screaming Dem mayors, but not screaming GOP governors.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2023, 02:39:51 pm »
... keep busing the illegal migrants from Border states to sanctuary cities up North.

Cities are the Dems' voter base.  Biden will pay attention to screaming Dem mayors, but not screaming GOP governors.

Sorry to burst our bubble here, but the Catholic Dioceses established a national network through 'Catholic Charities'. 

Gave canned goods to Catholic Charities while attending parochial schools in the early 1950's.  I say that so you know how long they've been around.

All they do when the bus arrives at the VP's house is pick up the phone and call Catholic Charities.

The government pics up the tab, because the Diocese is essentially the contracted "Immigrant-Traffic-Controller" (ITF)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald