Author Topic: FOX Corp Suddenly Decides to Air Trump’s Iowa Rally as Numbers Continue to Flatline Following Their  (Read 1233 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
FOX Corp Suddenly Decides to Air Trump’s Iowa Rally as Numbers
Continue to Flatline Following Their Move to Fire Tucker Carlson

FOX News continues to hemorrhage viewers following the company’s decision to fire their top cable news host Tucker Carlson.

Tucker was averaging 3.2 million viewers a night in his primetime slot.
On Tuesday after his firing, FOX News had only 1.7 million viewers at 8 PM.

Since then FOX News has lost two-thirds of their viewers in the coveted 8 PM timeslot.

On Saturday FOX News SUDDENLY decided to air President Trump’s rally in Iowa.  FOX Corp, with board member Paul Ryan, has REFUSED to air Trump rallies for months now.

Newsmax, OANN, RAV, and RSBN have been airing President Trump’s rallies all year.

continued at link:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/fox-corp-suddenly-decides-to-air-trumps-iowa-rally-as-numbers-continue-to-plunge-and-have-not-recovered-following-their-move-to-fire-tucker/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Question:

What do you suppose would happen if "Trump Supporter" Fox Viewers refuse to tune in to FOXNEWS?

Do you think they (FOX) give a damn about the income Mike Lindell...the inventors of Relaxium ...or Balance of Nature?

The ONLY way to stop the bleeding and get a heartbeat back is to publicly apologize and hire/activate Tucker Carlson immediately.

Anything else is fruitless.  Tucker Carlson is no Bill O'Reilly either.  Tucker is in a class by himself.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't see Tucker doing any more shows on Fox. I think that bridge has been burned.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DCPatriot

I don't see Tucker doing any more shows on Fox. I think that bridge has been burned.

@bigheadfred

Then, if a national boycott of FOXNEW could be organized during their broadcast of rally?

THAT would get everybody's attention! 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@bigheadfred

Then, if a national boycott of FOXNEW could be organized during their broadcast of rally?

I would love to see that. I quit watching any news shows years ago so I am already there. I find this forum has enough articles and commentary to inform me and inspire me to do my own research. Instead of bobble heading along with some news acnhor.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

@bigheadfred

@DCPatriot

No... Just pick another network to support. Let OAN or NewsMax rise.

Just like Butt Light... They didn't start crying until Miller and Coors began rising - There's no hiding that.

Stakeholder corporatism is a heady drug - An addiction that addles minds.
But whether they know it or not, whether they like it or not,
Money talks, bullshit walks.

Offline mountaineer

I understand the rally has been postponed due to bad weather.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

I understand the rally has been postponed due to bad weather.

Thank you, @mountaineer !   :patriot:

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

No... Just pick another network to support. Let OAN or NewsMax rise.

Just like Butt Light... They didn't start crying until Miller and Coors began rising - There's no hiding that.

Stakeholder corporatism is a heady drug - An addiction that addles minds.
But whether they know it or not, whether they like it or not,
Money talks, bullshit walks.

@roamer_1

My point was to punish FOX and to have them be an example of what happens in free-market capitalism when you try to tell HALF the country to stuff their POV up their you-know-where.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Terrible storms here in midwest... tinystorm
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

My point was to punish FOX and to have them be an example of what happens in free-market capitalism when you try to tell HALF the country to stuff their POV up their you-know-where.

@DCPatriot
Right... Like Butt Light throwing a twink tranny into a cowboy bar - Same thing.

My point is that punishing FOX is not the point. Just like punishing Buttweiser, Tranhauser/Busch ain't the point. Everybody just walked off to Miller/Coors. The 'punishment' as it were, is automatic in that with no vengeance necessary. And in the mean time, the rise of the new power, (say, OAN) conscious of who brought them to the dance, leaves hope that they'll fly right.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 08:47:29 pm by roamer_1 »

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot
Right... Like Butt Light throwing a twink tranny into a cowboy bar - Same thing.

My point is that punishing FOX is not the point. Just like punishing Buttweiser, Tranhauser/Busch ain't the point. Everybody just walked off to Miller/Coors. The 'punishment' as it were, is automatic in that with no vengeance necessary. And in the mean time, the rise of the new power, (say, OAN) conscious of who brought them to the dance, leaves hope that they'll fly right.

@roamer_1

You're making me dizzy.  (As I'm sure I return the favor)

The "punishment" is the bottom line is affected.  The ratings are affected.  Shortage of ad dollars follows.

Tad-dah...capitalism.  Find a void and fill it.  Then keep it filled.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Terrible storms here in midwest... tinystorm

It dumped around 2" here in under an hour. Been a minute for that.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

You're making me dizzy.  (As I'm sure I return the favor)

The "punishment" is the bottom line is affected.  The ratings are affected.  Shortage of ad dollars follows.

Tad-dah...capitalism.  Find a void and fill it.  Then keep it filled.

@DCPatriot

Right - no vengeance necessary.
Raise up Coors and Buttweiser gets it's just desserts.
Raise up OAN and FOX gets it's just desserts.

Same thing.

Trying to raise a national boycott  during their transmission of Tumpy's rally is too complicated to organize... Better to just reinforce the FAFO that is natural on the ground and promote and encourage the rise of the competitor.

Nobody organized the Butt Light crater. It just happened. Organically.
Nobody organized the Carlson crater. It happened naturally.

But their destruction, in both cases is incidental. It is the rise of the replacement than matters... Because their replacement IS their destruction... Proof that those viewers walked off and ain't coming back.

Buttweiser was talking smack about the whole deal till Molson/Coors/Miller took off in sales. Almost perfect replacement numbers directly from Butt Light's loss... THEN they figured it out. That's sales walking off and never coming back, right there.

The same has to happen with Fox or it will fizzle out.  OAN views and NewsMax views replacing FOX views Is what needs to happen. Not vengeance. Just.GONE.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It dumped around 2" here in under an hour. Been a minute for that.

T-storms and tornadoes here...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

The question remains, what was the most disasterous business decision of 2023, Bud Lite or FOX dumping Tucker?    Tuckers show was the only FOX show that connected to and drew in MAGA viewers. Without Tucker they are gone and I don't see them coming back. I wasn't a huge fan of his show but know his numbers were huge. The most watched show on any News Channel.

They could have booted Gutfield and there would have been no ripple. The numbers may have improved depending on who they replaced his awful show with.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online roamer_1

The question remains, what was the most disasterous business decision of 2023, Bud Lite or FOX dumping Tucker?    Tuckers show was the only FOX show that connected to and drew in MAGA viewers. Without Tucker they are gone and I don't see them coming back. I wasn't a huge fan of his show but know his numbers were huge. The most watched show on any News Channel.

They could have booted Gutfield and there would have been no ripple. The numbers may have improved depending on who they replaced his awful show with.

What you don't see is that FOX ain't all that... Even Tucker - Any half decent Youtuber gets more eyes than that. Get him his own gig on the internet and he is going to crush his own FOX numbers by an order of magnitude.

And your answer - Definitely Butt Light.

Offline goatprairie

Gutfeld's show actually has a lot of worthwhile comedy. Not from Gutfeld but from the comedians he has on like Jamie Lissow and Joe Machi.  Especially Lissow. There are two or three others who are very funny.
Carlson's show of nutty  conspiracies and lies will not be missed.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What you don't see is that FOX ain't all that... Even Tucker - Any half decent Youtuber gets more eyes than that. Get him his own gig on the internet and he is going to crush his own FOX numbers by an order of magnitude.

And your answer - Definitely Butt Light.

End of the day - cable is dead. Fox penned it's own obit firing Tucker and the rest.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

End of the day - cable is dead. Fox penned it's own obit firing Tucker and the rest.

In the end it is all the same thing - Stakeholder Capitalism. Woke Imperialism driven in the investment instruments and controlling boards... Doomed to fail in the end, but what it takes down with it will be epic.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In the end it is all the same thing - Stakeholder Capitalism. Woke Imperialism driven in the investment instruments and controlling boards... Doomed to fail in the end, but what it takes down with it will be epic.
There's a Globalist Imperialism working along the banking system limiting CAPEX for those not on board with ESG or DEI, and the rest of that NWO agenda. They are using the lies about "equity" and the "Climate Crisis" to try to justify their actions, but the power all ends up in the same hands.

Demons only come at people horns and teeth to scare them, it's usually with a silky voice and promises of great benefit (all lies) that they get in the door.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Demons only come at people horns and teeth to scare them, it's usually with a silky voice and promises of great benefit (all lies) that they get in the door.

No kidding. The devil comes at me with long red hair, a nice rack, and a little black dress... Almost every time.