Author Topic: FBI HAS EVOLVED INTO ORGANIZED CRIME OUTFIT THAT OPERATES ABOVE THE LAW  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FBI HAS EVOLVED INTO ORGANIZED CRIME OUTFIT THAT OPERATES ABOVE THE LAW

Published: May 12, 2023 | Print Friendly and PDF

Twenty years ago I took two of my sons to a World Wrestling Entertainment fight at Madison Square Garden. They were obsessed at the time with the likes of Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, and other “wrestlers” whose names I still remember all these years later.

Very few of these characters seemed compelling to me at the time, and at one point during a match, I turned to the boys and asked, “So which one is the good guy?” My older son responded, “That’s just it, dad. There are no good guys.”

That’s exactly the situation we’re seeing in the Washington, DC trial of members of the Proud Boys, who allegedly participated in the January 6, 2021 riot at the Capitol building. Four out of the five defendants in this trial were convicted ultimately of sedition. The star witnesses against them were FBI agents. And just as in the WWE, there are no good guys.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/84676/fbi-has-evolved-into-organized-crime-outfit-that-operates-above-the.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MOD3

Moved to Editorial/Opinion