Author Topic: Is He Checking His Diaper? Biden Is Having Trouble Sitting Still This Morning (Video)  (Read 294 times)

Offline American Girl

Joe’s diaper needs adjusting
The guy next to him takes out his cell phone and texts "POTUS readjusting diaper
https://defiantamerica.com/is-he-checking-his-diaper-biden-is-having-trouble-sitting-still-this-morning-video/

Offline LMAO

LOL!!!

He’s playing with something

Scroll down from that site when he gives his speech and he just prattles on about “white supremacy”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

White supremacy.  Brandon have you looked in the mirror lately??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Maybe he was rooting around in his drawers for some of that white supremacy.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fishrrman Film Productions presents:
Convention Deja Vu in Chicago
or... "It's 1968 all over again"

With an all-star cast:

ol' white joe biden -- as LBJ
"Greasy Gavin" Newsom -- as Hubert Humphrey
Lori Lightfoot -- as Mayor Dailey

and introducing:
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. -- as Gene McCarthy

Set against the dramatic backdrop of Chicago.

With a supporting cast of thousands of antifa radicals taking the place of the yippies and hippies.

Don't miss it!

Offline mountaineer

Speaking of Dementia Joe's insistence that there's a white supremacist hiding behind every bush:
When Words Stop Meaning Anything
Kurt Schlichter
 May 11, 2023

It seems like the most racially diverse ideological concept out there is “white supremacy.” Talk about equal opportunity! Anybody can be a white supremacist these days – it doesn’t depend on his/her/xir color, ethnicity, being a Romney, or anything except what is useful to the left at any given moment. And it would be hilarious – it actually is kind of hilarious – if it wasn’t just the latest example of the pinkos’ rhetorical warfare being waged using the English language against normal people. These creeps know that if words don’t mean what they actually mean, they can mean anything. They are weaponizing language to make you into a serf, but you can stop it by refusing to play along.  ...

Sheesh. This jargon is absolutely meaningless. Everything that comes out of the left’s collective collectivist mouth is meaningless. And it is meant to be. It is all a weapon to oppress you, to create a rhetorical kill zone where everything you do or do not do is wrong and where you must submit to get temporary grace before the next round of linguistic abuse sends you begging for forgiveness again.  ...
TownHall

Offline LMAO

Lori Lightfoot -- as Mayor Dailey

Mayor Daley, the dad? Or Mayor Daley, the son?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy