Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 223000 times)

Timber Rattler and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #2275 on: February 10, 2024, 02:40:37 pm »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2276 on: February 10, 2024, 02:45:15 pm »
I bet you MAGA idiots are happy with this, but go ahead think that Putin is wonderful guy:

https://twitter.com/JayinKyiv/status/1756085130035081281
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2277 on: February 10, 2024, 07:03:20 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2278 on: February 10, 2024, 07:07:27 pm »
Michael McFaul
@McFaul
·
Follow
I hope all American voters of Polish heritage watched how MAGA loyalist Tucker Carlson didn’t bat an eye to Putins outrageous claim that the Poles were responsible for Hitlers invasion of their country.

For the record, there was no Poland when Hitler invaded Russia.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2279 on: February 10, 2024, 08:38:15 pm »
Re: Kharkiv
The Russian drone attack killed seven people. It started a large fire that destroyed 15 homes.
... More than 50 area residents were evacuated as burning spilled fuel engulfed an area of nearly 40,000 square feet, according to Kharkiv mayor Ihor Terekhov, who added firefighters and emergency personnel were still attempting to rescue people early as of mid-day Saturday. ...
UPI

It doesn't appear to have "totally" destroyed a city of 2,000,000.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2280 on: February 10, 2024, 10:27:16 pm »
Re: Kharkiv
The Russian drone attack killed seven people. It started a large fire that destroyed 15 homes.UPI

It doesn't appear to have "totally" destroyed a city of 2,000,000.
Not be suitably indignant and outraged! hell there was more devastation on Maui and Americans don't give a crap about Americans! You know I'm having a lot of trouble getting my give a damn in gear for every where else when we have crap load of trouble here at home not being dealt with.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2281 on: February 11, 2024, 01:14:30 am »
Enemy shells border area in Sumy region 28 times on Feb 10

Ukrinform 2/11/2024

Russian troops launched 28 attacks on the border area in Ukraine's northeastern Sumy region on Saturday, February 10, with no casualties reported.

The region's military administration announced this on Facebook, Ukrinform reports.

"Some 150 explosions were recorded. The Khotin, Krasnopillia, Bilopillia, Velyka Pysarivka, Esman, Shalyhyne, Seredyna-Buda, and Druzhba communities came under attack," the post said.

In particular, eight mortar explosions were recorded in the Esman community, with the enemy also using a machine gun. The enemy fired artillery at the Shalyhyne community. Five explosions were recorded there throughout the day.

The settlements of the Bilopillia community were hardest hit throughout the day. In particular, there were 35 mortar explosions, 29 explosions from a grenade launcher and 9 explosions from Russian artillery.

The Russians carried out an air strike on the Seredyna-Buda community.

More: https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3825540-enemy-shells-border-area-in-sumy-region-28-times-on-feb-10.html

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2282 on: February 11, 2024, 01:19:43 am »
Children among seven killed in Russian drone attack on Kharkiv

The Guardian 2/10/2024

Three children among the dead, governor says, after strike on petrol station causes burning fuel to spray out, igniting 14 houses

Seven people, including three children, were killed in a Russian drone attack on a petrol station in the city of Kharkiv in eastern Ukraine, the regional governor said on Saturday.

“Unfortunately the death toll from the occupiers’ attacks on Kharkiv has risen to seven,” Oleg Synegubov said on the Telegram social network.

“Among them are three children: 7, 4 years old and a baby about six months old.”

The attack late on Friday night sprayed nearby homes with burning fuel, forcing at least 50 people to evacuate, Kharkiv mayor’s, Igor Terekhov, said earlier.

“The enemy’s Shaheds [Iranian-made drones] hit a petrol station, causing burning fuel to spill out and 14 private houses to burn,” he said, adding the fire was burning across a wide area.

Firefighters and rescuers worked through the night to cope with the consequences of the strike, extinguish fires, and clear through the debris, officials said.

Kharkiv regional prosecutor Oleksandr Filachkov said three drones hit Kharkiv’s Nemyshlyanskyi district.

“As a result, an object of critical infrastructure was destroyed. There was a large amount of fuel, which is why the consequences of the fire were so terrible,” he said, referring to the petrol station.

The Ukrainian air force said that air defence and mobile groups of drone hunters shot down 23 out of 31 Russian-launched drones, which were targeting the Kharkiv region and also the Odesa region.

More: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/10/deaths-reported-as-russian-drone-attack-on-kharkiv-petrol-station-in-ukraine-sparks-large-fire

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2283 on: February 11, 2024, 02:22:18 am »
For the record, there was no Poland when Hitler invaded Russia.
Right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2284 on: February 11, 2024, 02:27:01 am »
Not be suitably indignant and outraged! hell there was more devastation on Maui and Americans don't give a crap about Americans! You know I'm having a lot of trouble getting my give a damn in gear for every where else when we have crap load of trouble here at home not being dealt with.
Frankly, it's difficult to get my 'give a damn' in gear when one Party doesn't follow our laws, the other wanks around doing something, and egregious perpetrators of High Crimes walk while misdemeanor offenses get others the oubliette. They are all liars, just some a little smoother than others.

No broom made will clean this house.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2285 on: February 11, 2024, 03:39:13 am »
Mike Lee on the Senate floor filibustering against the Ukraine funding bill.

https://twitter.com/SenMikeLee/status/1756377552606916805
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2286 on: February 11, 2024, 01:22:52 pm »

Said the typical MAGA Putin lover. You Putin trolls are the reason I'm not voting for Trump.  I want the Russian hating GOP back. Like it was under Reagan.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #2287 on: February 11, 2024, 01:38:06 pm »
Mike Lee is barking up the wrong tree.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2288 on: February 11, 2024, 02:07:17 pm »

Said the typical MAGA Putin lover. You Putin trolls are the reason I'm not voting for Trump.

@kevindavis007

You might want to get your head checked.

I think  you are a couple of quarts low.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2290 on: February 11, 2024, 02:35:16 pm »
Frankly, it's difficult to get my 'give a damn' in gear when one Party doesn't follow our laws, the other wanks around doing something, and egregious perpetrators of High Crimes walk while misdemeanor offenses get others the oubliette. They are all liars, just some a little smoother than others.

No broom made will clean this house.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2291 on: February 11, 2024, 04:58:06 pm »

Said the typical MAGA Putin lover. You Putin trolls are the reason I'm not voting for Trump.  I want the Russian hating GOP back. Like it was under Reagan.
And a HEARTY KMA to you sir! When someone/anyone shows me what was accomplished by the sacrifice of American blood and treasure (except by Reagan and that only took treasure and was really the only win I can recall) to stop communism. You are an ass when you accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being a Putin lover. My parents, grandparents, uncle, God parents....everyone in my parents circle of friends that I grew up knowing, all escaped from Hungary and Russia's control so maybe I know a bit about Russia that doesn't come from books, TV reporting and someone's emotional gut, also about America not fulfilling a promise. But hey let's keep bankrolling a war that Ukraine can't win, even if it costs every American dollar and Ukraine young mans life. So once again KMA! I suggest you put me on ignore if my different opinion gets your panties in a twist, it's where I will put you

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2292 on: February 11, 2024, 05:04:17 pm »
And a HEARTY KMA to you sir! When someone/anyone shows me what was accomplished by the sacrifice of American blood and treasure (except by Reagan and that only took treasure and was really the only win I can recall) to stop communism. You are an ass when you accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being a Putin lover. My parents, grandparents, uncle, God parents....everyone in my parents circle of friends that I grew up knowing, all escaped from Hungary and Russia's control so maybe I know a bit about Russia that doesn't come from books, TV reporting and someone's emotional gut, also about America not fulfilling a promise. But hey let's keep bankrolling a war that Ukraine can't win, even if it costs every American dollar and Ukraine young mans life. So once again KMA! I suggest you put me on ignore if my different opinion gets your panties in a twist, it's where I will put you

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2293 on: February 11, 2024, 08:58:41 pm »
Michael McFaul
@McFaul
I hope all American voters of Polish heritage watched how MAGA loyalist Tucker Carlson didn’t bat an eye to Putins outrageous claim that the Poles were responsible for Hitlers invasion of their country

So,someone of  Polish descent named  McFaul is now implying/claiming the Soviet invasion of Poland was Trump's fault????

I know the left and the mindless middle were panicking  over Trump's  WH run,but this is a whole new level of desperation.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 08:59:28 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2294 on: February 11, 2024, 09:34:08 pm »

Well put.

I am all for helping Ukraine, after we have

(1) taken care of the hoard at  border, and resolved the fentanyl crisis
(2) resolved and helped the Mount Palistine Ohio rail vicitms,
(3) Get those who lost in all in Maui back on their feet
(4) Add  no more Fedzilla debt.  $34T is f'ing way past enough

Positin wise :
* Putin as a POS despot who deserves to die 
* I am  hardly one who doesn't even remotely fits the MAGA agenda or support.  I've dissed Trump here as much or more than anyone.   * Sick and tired of lining Zellinsky's grift. 
* Never seen so much trolling lately at TBR.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 10:19:07 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2295 on: February 11, 2024, 10:15:21 pm »

@GtHawk isn't a Putin lover.  And I should know.  I never see him at any of the meetings.

I want the Russian hating GOP back. Like it was under Reagan.

As do I.  But that ship sailed away at the RNC Convention in 2016.

As for Mike Lee, his comments are directly addressing the (BS) narrative that he was handed.  And in that regard, his comment is 100% valid.  The bottom line here is that the GOP demanded something be done about the border.  But unfortunately, that decision was completely out of the hands of the legislature.  But give that no mind.  The dumb-ass GOP demanded that Congress "do something" about the border, so that is exactly what they got.  Except that the Democrats used that opportunity to write a bill that codifies every bad thing that Biden has done, thus making his illegal actions 'legal'.  At which point even Mitch McConnell woke up and killed it.

But the original narrative was still fresh in the air.  So what do we have?  Instead of everything rolled into one bill, we got no bill for the border (thank G-d), and we get separate bills for Ukraine and Israel (as it should be).  So now Senators like Mike Lee are holding the bag containing the original narrative and seeing that Congress isn't going to do a damn thing about the border.  So he is reminding his fellow legislatures of this by reciting that original rhetoric.

As far as Congress goes, they had one and only one opportunity to fix this.  And they blew that (thanks to Kevin McCarthy) when they raised the debt ceiling.  That was the one  and only opportunity for Republicans to get anything done, and they forfeited that well past the next election.  And this is why the GOP is known as the Stupid Party.

But back to Ukraine.  Just because someone opposes Ukraine money because they are an isolationist (Rand Paul) or they don't believe in spending money we don't have (Mike Lee), it doesn't make them a Putin loving MAGA type.  Sure, those types of Democrat-lite Republicans exist.  But I can assure you that GtHawk is not one of them.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2296 on: February 11, 2024, 10:24:15 pm »
Moldova Police Find Russian Drone Fragments Near Ukraine Border

Reuters  |  Feb. 11, 2024, at 2:17 p.m.

CHISINAU (Reuters) - Police on Sunday found fragments of a Russian drone alongside the Moldova border with Ukraine, prompting pro-European President Maia Sandu to renew her support for Kyiv in its nearly two-year-old war with Moscow.

The war has buffeted Moldova, with periodic reports of weapon fragments found on the territory of the ex-Soviet state lying between Ukraine and Romania. Sandu, whose main policy goal is securing European Union membership, has singled out Russia and corruption as the two greatest threats to her country.  .  .

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-02-11/moldova-police-find-russian-drone-fragments-near-ukraine-border

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2297 on: February 12, 2024, 02:29:55 am »

1917: USSR invades Ukraine, Kazakhstan

1918: USSR invades Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania

1919: USSR invades Poland

1920: USSR invades Armenia, Azerbaijan

1922: USSR invades Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan

1925: USSR invades Afghanistan

1929: USSR invades China, Afghanistan

1930: USSR invades Afghanistan (again)

1934: USSR invades China

1939: USSR invades Poland

1939: USSR invades Finland

1940: USSR invades Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania

1945: USSR invades and occupies part of Denmark after the German surrender until 1946

1949: NATO is founded with Denmark

952: Turkey, Greece join NATO

1953: USSR invades East Germany

1955: West Germany joins NATO

1956: USSR invades Hungary

1968: USSR invades Czechoslovakia

1979: USSR invades Afghanistan

1982: Spain joins NATO

1991: Russia invades Lithuania, Georgia (South Ossetia)

992: Russia invades Georgia (Abkhazia), Moldova

1994: USSR invades Ichkeria (Chechnya)

1999: Hungary, Poland, Czechia join NATO

1999: USSR invades Chechnya

2004: Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia join NATO

2008: Russia invades Georgia

2009: Albania, Croatia join NATO

2014: Russia invades Ukraine

2015: Russia invades Syria

2017: Montenegro joins NATO

2020: North Macedonia joins NATO

2022: Russia invades Ukraine

2023: Finland joins NATO

I wonder why a lot of countries don't like Russia and want to join NATO.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2298 on: February 12, 2024, 03:53:57 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2299 on: February 17, 2024, 02:24:03 pm »
Ukraine makes major troop withdrawal in key win for Putin and Russia

Ukrainian troops have withdrawn from the key battleground town of Avdiivka in the east of the country which could pave the way for a Russian advance as the war nears its second anniversary.

The withdrawal, announced as Ukraine faces acute shortages of ammunition with U.S. military aid delayed for months in Congress, aimed to save troops from being fully surrounded by Russian forces after months of fierce fighting, Kyiv said.

Most of the city’s pre-war population of 32,000 people has already left, and the town has been almost completely destroyed.

General Oleksandr Syrskyi, who took the helm of the Ukrainian military in a major shakeup last week, announced the withdrawal as a tactical move to save the lives of troops in a town that has been under heavy attack for months.

"I decided to withdraw our units from the town and move to defense from more favorable lines in order to avoid encirclement and preserve the lives and health of servicemen."

"Our soldiers performed their military duty with dignity, did everything possible to destroy the best Russian military units, inflicted significant losses on the enemy in terms of manpower and equipment," he said.

Russia stepped up its offensive on Avdiivka in October and Ukraine's position had been looking increasingly fraught for weeks.............

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-makes-major-troop-withdrawal-key-win-putin-russia
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.