Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 220094 times)

Ghost Bear, 240B, GtHawk and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #2125 on: January 05, 2024, 12:11:19 pm »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2126 on: January 05, 2024, 12:16:58 pm »
I thught I kept hearing that Putin was dying.  What's the hold up?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2127 on: January 05, 2024, 12:36:28 pm »
But yet the Muscovites are complaining about the Israelis in Gaza.  Sheer hypocrisy!

@Timber Rattler

Truth to tell,I am not sure what is happening in Moscow now. I went there twice when Yeltsin was in office,and only met ONE Russian that still championed Communism,and he was an ancient WW-2 vet who was still wearing his medals on his  suit jacket.

It IS true that any Russian not in a labor camp can just turn on a radio (and maybe even a TV these days)and hear western
news reports and learn for themselves what their masters are doing,but don't forget,they ARE governed by "Masters",and anyone that steps out of line will not only pay for it,but if they crossed the "line" too far,their entire families will pay the price.

THIS is what keeps the typical Russian  "in line". LOTS of people are brave enough to question authority,but damn few are callous and angry  enough to put their entire families at risk.

As Stalin was quoted as saying "It doesn't matter WHO votes or who they vote for. What matters is  who  counts the votes."

Seems like the DNC right here in what used to be America are taking that to heart,doesn't it?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2128 on: January 05, 2024, 12:39:54 pm »

@catfish1957

Thanks to a whore herd of bodyguards and the renewed Soviet controls,nobody can get close to him that isn't searched for weapons and guarded the whole time they are near him.

The bodyguards are loyal because they know what will happen to them AND their families if anything negative happens to their "Master",or even if an attempt is made that scares him.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2129 on: January 05, 2024, 12:42:22 pm »
@catfish1957

Thanks to a whore herd of bodyguards and the renewed Soviet controls,nobody can get close to him that isn't searched for weapons and guarded the whole time they are near him.

The bodyguards are loyal because they know what will happen to them AND their families if anything negative happens to their "Master",or even if an attempt is made that scares him.

Understand his likely extensive web of security.  I was more alluding to that his health was failing, and rapidly at that,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2130 on: January 05, 2024, 12:47:44 pm »
Understand his likely extensive web of security.  I was more alluding to that his health was failing, and rapidly at that,

@catfish1957

Sorry!

I had forgotten all about that.

I suspect having access to "the best medical care available,regardless of the cost" might have helped him more than a little.

Who knows how many western doctors have flown into Moscow on Soviet airlines where they were the only passenger,and then treated like Royalty while they serviced the Soviet Royalty?

And even if his health is still failing,WHO in the USSR has the "stones" to spill the beans on him?

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #2131 on: January 05, 2024, 02:11:57 pm »

Putin has several body doubles.  If you follow him long enough, you come to recognize them and their subtle differences in appearance, movements, and speech idiosyncracies.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2132 on: January 05, 2024, 06:09:21 pm »
Maybe he's waiting for Joe to go first?

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2134 on: January 06, 2024, 05:11:25 pm »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2136 on: January 06, 2024, 07:13:57 pm »
Convicted sex offender and alleged military analyst delivering a pep talk to Russian mercenaries in Chechnya:

https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1743627014433587410
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2137 on: January 06, 2024, 07:33:50 pm »
Ukrainian Armed Forces destroy Russian ammunition depots, radars in Crimea

OLEKSANDRA ZIMKO  |  JANUARY 06, 2024 - 19:52

As a result of the actions of the Ukrainian Defense Forces in the temporarily occupied Crimea, on January 4, the Russian invaders' ammunition depots were destroyed and the positions of radar stations were damaged, reports the Defence Intelligence of Ukraine.

The military intelligence informed that on Thursday, January 4, a complex special operation was carried out in the territory of Russian-occupied Ukrainian Crimea.

It was conducted by the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and the Defence Intelligence of Ukraine together with the state defense forces.

The targets of the attack were Russian radar positions at the airfield in Saki, as well as an ammunition depot near the village of Hryshyne.

"The occupiers in Crimea have lost ammunition depots and several radars... Space reconnaissance data confirms the successful fire damage of the Russian invaders' ammunition depot in Hryshyno," the statement said.  .  .  .

https://newsukraine.rbc.ua/news/ukrainian-armed-forces-destroy-russian-ammunition-1704558987.html

This airstrike included piloted aircraft.  Pretty bold compared to what the Russians have been doing.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #2138 on: January 06, 2024, 08:56:22 pm »
Convicted sex offender and alleged military analyst delivering a pep talk to Russian mercenaries in Chechnya:

OMG...that's hilarious!  What a joke he is! 

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2139 on: January 06, 2024, 10:55:02 pm »
Russian forces repeated failed tank assaults 7 times across the same kill zone and were destroyed each time, says report

Alia Shoaib  •  7h

A Russian armored column was attacked in a Ukrainian forest. Ministry of Defense of Ukraine/X
© Ministry of Defense of Ukraine/X

Russian forces repeatedly tried to commit a tank assault in the same part of a Ukrainian forest, despite being thwarted by Ukrainian forces every time, a report says.

There is visual evidence of at least seven failed Russian assaults through the same area in northeastern Ukraine between December 14 and 28, Forbes reported.

Drone footage published by Ukraine's defense department appears to show Russia's most recent failed assault.

https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1742872554010825164

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russian-forces-repeated-failed-tank-assaults-7-times-across-the-same-kill-zone-and-were-destroyed-each-time-says-report/ar-AA1mycuJ

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2141 on: January 07, 2024, 02:20:49 pm »
Yet some people think that Russia is a good guy in this conflict

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1743882945457164641?t=-nYIDCx_cNT6pmeevYqSRQ&s=19

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2142 on: January 07, 2024, 09:32:29 pm »

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1743882945457164641?t=-nYIDCx_cNT6pmeevYqSRQ&s=19

@kevindavis007

NO sane person with any knowledge of history thinks that.

I think these people are just "better Red than Dead" believers,and will say  and do anything to avoid a fight because the only thing they really care about is "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2143 on: January 08, 2024, 12:41:11 am »

@kevindavis007

Well, there is that one poster here who refers to them as "liberators" and "protectors".

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2144 on: January 08, 2024, 01:03:57 am »
@kevindavis007

Well, there is that one poster here who refers to them as "liberators" and "protectors".

@Hoodat

ONE "surrender monkey poster" out of how many hundreds?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2145 on: January 08, 2024, 11:46:39 am »
There are those in the USA that consider Trump as STILL in charge here, and refer to him and others as the WHITE HATS, fighting the good fight against Biden and his cabal.  They also believe Putin is fighting the good fight because Ukraine is the epi-center of child trafficking around the globe, also money laundering, etc, and he is there to liberate the children etc.

I think all of that is nonsense.  One of these truthers, one Phil Godlewski, who has over 12 million followers, perhaps larger now, believes in all this, along with the earth being flat.  He loses credibility with me when he starts talking about flat earth.

Bottomline, Putin has wanted to reunite the former USSR for a long time, and started with Ukraine.  I am certain he thought he would conquer Ukraine in just a few days.  Frankly, I never imagined they would last this long, but that is due to believing Russia was a stronger military force than they are.  It appears to me Russia is largely a paper tiger.

I see this war lasting about eight years, much like Afghanistan, when Russia will have depleted much of their treasury and be forced to call it quits.  It will end sooner if Putin is out of power.

But anyone holding their breath for the people to overthrow him, don't hold your breath.  And the folks wondering about his health, don't hold your breath for that either.  Putin is not a heavy drinker like the stereotypical Russian to my knowledge, gets exercise, and I expect him to live well into his 80s. 

That means this war goes on and on.  He does not care if multiple millions of Russian men die, for they are all expendable.

Because everything is completely controlled in Russia, the people do not have any freedom of free thought.  They are told what to think, and they do not step out of line, they do not question ANYTHING.  And with the prisons emptied out and the men sent to Ukraine to fight for their freedom, Russia has lots of room in their prisons for new occupants.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 11:48:01 am by jafo2010 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2146 on: January 08, 2024, 12:40:49 pm »

Bottomline, Putin has wanted to reunite the former USSR for a long time, and started with Ukraine.  I am certain he thought he would conquer Ukraine in just a few days.

@jafo2010

Of course he did. He THINKS he is a military genius because he wore a military uniform,but the truth is he was never in the REAL Soviet Army. He was a intel weasel,based in East Germany,and in charge of running spies and trying to undermine western Europe.

Or at least that was his most prominent posting.

Frankly, I never imagined they would last this long, but that is due to believing Russia was a stronger military force than they are.  It appears to me Russia is largely a paper tiger.

You ain't by yourself. The Soviets had me fooled,too. I figured it would basically be a "walk-through with minimum resistance". My admiration for the courage and conviction of the Ukrainians is through the roof. After all,nobody alive today in Ukraine even lived in a "Free Ukraine",and few probably even had a concept of what that would be like. For all their lives Ukraine had been a "Vassal State buffer zone" between the west and the USSR.

I see this war lasting about eight years, much like Afghanistan, when Russia will have depleted much of their treasury and be forced to call it quits.  It will end sooner if Putin is out of power.

I dunno  about 8 years one way or the other,but I am in total agreement with the rest of it. In fact,I SUSPECT it will only end when the senior Generals in Russia decide to call it quits and pull a coup to remove him from power,or he dies from natural causes. Whichever comes first,because we all KNOW that at this point it is impossible for Putin to back off and remain in power. Maybe even to remain alive,because if "Mother Russia" gets her ass whupped by a subject little nation like Ukraine,what are the rest of the "vassal states" going to do if not think that they too can live free?

I am seriously  hoping that there are senior Generals in the Red Army that are considering removing him from power before other vassal nations decide "Hey! If Ukraine can do this,so can we!" When/IF that happens,Russia is OVER as a major power nation.

Chances are it might be the straw that convinces China to make an invasion move on the oil and gold in Siberia. After all,the Russian Army will be/maybe already is,too weak to resist the invasion of hordes of charging Chinese.

There HAS to be some high-ranking Russian General Officers thinking about this.

But anyone holding their breath for the people to overthrow him, don't hold your breath.  And the folks wondering about his health, don't hold your breath for that either.  Putin is not a heavy drinker like the stereotypical Russian to my knowledge, gets exercise, and I expect him to live well into his 80s. 

I don't know about his health,but I do know that ALL the power in Russia flows through the Russian military. When the Generals get together and decide it is time for Putin to go,he goes. He MIGHT be allowed to flee with his yacht and millions,but it is more likely he will be executed. Maybe even in public,as "The traitor that destroyed The Soviet Union".

That means this war goes on and on.  He does not care if multiple millions of Russian men die, for they are all expendable.

Agreed. Like all "Maximum Leaders",it is all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!". Nothing  and no else matters.

Because everything is completely controlled in Russia, the people do not have any freedom of free thought.  They are told what to think, and they do not step out of line, they do not question ANYTHING.  And with the prisons emptied out and the men sent to Ukraine to fight for their freedom, Russia has lots of room in their prisons for new occupants.

There is not one person living in Russia that has lived there their whole lives that knows what it is like to live free. They are ALL "tools of the Kremlin and expendable",and they know it. Not even the Generals. ALL power flows from the top down.

Kinda like the wet dreams of the DNC.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 12:47:35 pm by sneakypete »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2147 on: January 08, 2024, 02:54:23 pm »
Russia is firing everything it has at Ukraine right now. Cruise missiles from bombers, sea-launched cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, hypersonic missiles, suicide drones & S-300 missiles against Kharkiv. They are going after the energy grid

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1744235518953488770
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2148 on: January 08, 2024, 02:55:35 pm »
OMG...that's hilarious!  What a joke he is!
Yeah, the idea of "friendship" between the USA and Chechnya is just a little crazy. Good grief.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2149 on: January 08, 2024, 02:57:06 pm »
Visegrád 24
@visegrad24
Russian missile strikes Ukrainian hospital during surgery

Just as evil as what Bill Clinton did to Serbia. Our missiles there took out a maternity hospital.