Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 223517 times)

Hoodat and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline libertybele

Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #850 on: July 08, 2023, 12:12:49 am »
@libertybele,surrender monkey.

We actually have a very good chance of destroying the Communist control over Russia,thus eliminating our most dangerous potential enemy without losing a single US soldier in combat,and you want to whine about it.

@sneakypete  -- you completely missed my point.

Surrender monkey....whatever.   *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #851 on: July 08, 2023, 12:15:37 am »
Hey everybody, welcome @MeganC over from TOS!  She got zinged by JR yesterday on behalf of that self-righteous, holier-than-thou hypocrite Allegra.

@MeganC

Welcome - a fellow refugee from That Other Site.  Bruce Campbells Chin over there.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #852 on: July 08, 2023, 01:30:44 am »

I'm sure a lot of people on the TOS would believe it.

The Putin poofters on TOS jerk themselves silly at any claim that supports their beloved Vladimir.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #853 on: July 08, 2023, 01:31:19 am »
@MeganC

Welcome - a fellow refugee from That Other Site.  Bruce Campbells Chin over there.

Welcome Megan C!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #854 on: July 08, 2023, 02:08:03 am »
Hey everybody, welcome @MeganC over from TOS!  She got zinged by JR yesterday on behalf of that self-righteous, holier-than-thou hypocrite Allegra.

Why don't she write?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #855 on: July 08, 2023, 02:13:52 am »
@sneakypete

-- you completely missed my point.

@libertybele

No,I didn't. YOU completely missed reality.

Surrender monkey....whatever.   *****rollingeyes*****

Anyone not willing to fight for their feedom does not deserve to live free. They are surrender monkies,who only live because there are better people than they who are willing to risk their lives so you surrender monkeys can do your little "we are superior evolved beings" dance on the bones of better people than you will ever be.

You live thanks to the grace,courage,and efforts of people far more deserving of life than you.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #856 on: July 08, 2023, 12:18:30 pm »
Prigozhin has been cast out into the cold

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/06/europe/prigozhin-lukashenko-analysis-intl/index.html

If we learned one thing from Thursday’s press conference by Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, it’s that Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin, who has not been seen in public since June 24, appears to be in a decidedly perilous limbo.

Lukashenko put a gulf of distance between himself and Prigozhin the Wagner boss when he said that neither Prigozhin nor his mercenaries were in Belarus, and it was unclear if they would ever move here.

“He is in St Petersburg. Or maybe this morning he would travel to Moscow or elsewhere,” Lukashenko said in response to a question from CNN. “But he is not on the territory of Belarus now.”

When Lukashenko was said to have brokered a deal to end Prigozhin’s would-be insurrection in Russia last month, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said that the agreement came about because Prigozhin and Lukashenko had known each other “personally for a long time, for about 20 years.”

But on Thursday, Lukashenko said that it was Putin who was Prigozhin’s longtime friend, who knew him “much better than I do and knows him longer than I do, about 30 years.”

Neither leader seems too keen on being Prigozhin’s best friend now.

One of the final straws for Prigozhin’s longstanding tensions with the Russian Defense Ministry was the insistence that Wagner mercenaries sign contracts with the Russian government; Prigozhin refused.

But on Thursday, Lukashenko insisted that were Wagner to come to Belarus, its mercenaries would have to sign documents with Belarus’ government.

“When they decide to be located in Belarus, we will draft up a contract with them,” he said.

Just as we were learning that Prigozhin was in Russia, not Belarus, Russian state media released images from a reported police raid on Prigozhin’s office and residence in St. Petersburg. The footage — described by presenters as “scandalous” — shows what is described as a stash of gold, money and wigs, along with weapons and several passports apparently belonging to Prigozhin under different aliases.

EXCERPT

Sucks to be that guy.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline libertybele

« Reply #857 on: July 08, 2023, 01:55:56 pm »

You live thanks to the grace,courage,and efforts of people far more deserving of life than you.

Wow. Obviously you feel so superior to me, to judge me.  What an azzhat!

Have a great day @sneakypete    End of conversation.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #858 on: July 08, 2023, 03:36:47 pm »
Please discuss the facts of the Ukraine war and refrain from personal attacks.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #859 on: July 08, 2023, 06:31:10 pm »
Please discuss the facts of the Ukraine war and refrain from personal attacks.

I hear you.... I'm just tired of the implications and accusations. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #860 on: July 08, 2023, 07:26:16 pm »
Cluster bombs: Unease grows over US sending cluster bombs to Ukraine

Several allies of the US have expressed unease at Washington's decision to supply Ukraine with cluster bombs.

On Friday, the US confirmed it was sending the controversial weapons to Ukraine, with President Joe Biden calling it a "very difficult decision".

In response, the UK, Canada and Spain all pointed out that they were opposed to the use of the weapons.

Cluster bombs have been banned by more than 100 countries because of the danger they pose to civilians.

They typically release large numbers of smaller bomblets that can kill indiscriminately over a wide area, while those that fail to explode pose a danger for decades after a conflict ends.

Mr Biden told CNN in an interview on Friday that he had spoken to allies about the decision, which was part of a military aid package worth $800m (£626m).

The president said it had taken him "a while to be convinced to do it", but he had acted because "the Ukrainians are running out of ammunition".

The decision was quickly criticised by human rights groups, with Amnesty International saying cluster munitions pose "a grave threat to civilian lives, even long after the conflict has ended".

And on Saturday, some Western allies of the US refused to endorse its decision................

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66144153

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #861 on: July 08, 2023, 07:36:35 pm »
To quote @Maj. Bill Martin from another thread entirely:

Okay...the M777 is a 155mm artillery system that is tailor made to fire what are known in the business as Dual-Use Improved Conventional Munitions, or "DPICM" rounds.  Those are the "cluster bombs" we are sending Ukraine.  Each round contains either 88 or 72 submunitions that are very effective against personnel and light armor.  Those literally were the default rounds -- the most effective round -- for our artillery in anything but urban environments, and sometimes even there.  We'd have to quadruple, at least, the number of artillery tubes given to the Ukrainians, and the same with ammunition, to get the same killing power they'd get from using DPICM rounds.

They are the exact kind of weapon we should be providing to Ukraine.

Source:  https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,504812.msg2863432.html#msg2863432

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #862 on: July 09, 2023, 12:43:49 am »
Simple truth, most of russians view Ukraine as own land and support war. rest of them just don't give a fk
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #863 on: July 09, 2023, 02:45:16 am »
For the sake of all the people living in former russian space
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #864 on: July 09, 2023, 02:17:12 pm »
Furious Vladimir Putin sacks top general in charge of the war against Ukraine as he continues 'purge' of top brass following Wagner coup

General Valery Gerasmov, 67, has been purged as Russian conflict commander

By WILL STEWART and ARTHUR PARASHAR
9 July 2023

Russian dictator Vladimir Putin has sacked a top general in charge of the war against Ukraine as he continues his purge of the top brass following Wagner's attempted coup last month.

General Valery Gerasimov, 67, has been ousted as conflict commander less than six months after he was appointed. He has been replaced by Colonel-General Mikhail Teplinskiy, according to Russian media.

The truculent move by Putin - which has not officially been confirmed - is the latest upheaval in the command of his almost 17-month invasion of Ukraine.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12279617/Furious-Vladimir-Putin-sacks-general-charge-war-against-Ukraine.html

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #865 on: July 09, 2023, 02:18:29 pm »
Moment Russian ammunition dump explodes in massive fireball 'hit by Storm Shadow missile supplied to Ukraine by Britain'

Footage showed the giant pulsating inferno raging in the eastern Luhansk region
Russian occupation officials did not immediately comment on the strike

By CHRISTIAN OLIVER and WILL STEWART
8 July 2023

A suspected UK-supplied Storm Shadow missile has destroyed a major Russian ammunition warehouse in occupied Ukraine as Kyiv's forces continue to push back against Moscow.

Footage showed the giant pulsating inferno raging in the eastern Luhansk region following the devastating missile strike.

The strike was in Sukhodilsk, close to Ukraine's international border with Russia - around 6 miles (around 10km) from the country.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12277763/Moment-Russian-ammunition-dump-explodes-massive-fireball-hit-Storm-Shadow-missile.html

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #866 on: July 09, 2023, 02:18:58 pm »
For the sake of all the people living in former russian space

I want Russia to drag China down as well
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #867 on: July 09, 2023, 03:52:04 pm »

I want Russia to drag China down as well

@kevindavis007

I would LOVE to see China dragged down,but that is not going to happen as long as they are business partners with Wall Street.

Hell,China may have already collapsed if we hadn't agreed to sell them the tools and technology to build things like GM automatic transmissions cheaper than GM could build them here in the US.

I could very well be wrong,but I see no way for China to even be able to afford to feed and house their current population without the aide of western money and governments.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #868 on: July 09, 2023, 05:03:37 pm »
Chi-coms want more natural resources and territory for growth; Russia has plenty of both.

Russia will become indebted to the Chi-coms, and Chi-coms will ask for repayment in the form of greater access to and influence over eastern Russia and former Soviet republics.

China will become Russia's mortgage holder; Russia will be forced to give its house key over to their lien holder, the Chi-coms.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #869 on: July 09, 2023, 05:32:32 pm »
Chi-coms want more natural resources and territory for growth; Russia has plenty of both.

Russia will become indebted to the Chi-coms, and Chi-coms will ask for repayment in the form of greater access to and influence over eastern Russia and former Soviet republics.

China will become Russia's mortgage holder; Russia will be forced to give its house key over to their lien holder, the Chi-coms.

I believe you are absolutely correct.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #870 on: July 09, 2023, 09:02:08 pm »

@DefiantMassRINO

Yup,and NOT because it HAS to be that way,but because it has to be that way IF THE COMMUNISTS IN POWER NOW WANT TO MAINTAIN THAT POWER OVER THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE.

Enlisting China as an ally is the only way they can do this. The end deal will be China OWNING Russia outright,but the current "commies in charge" will get to stay in office and pretend they are in power.

And if anybody thinks the Soviets were too restrictive when it comes in individual freedoms,public access to actual news,etc,etc,etc,just wait until China is pulling the strings. They will rape Russia of all her natural resources to the point she becomes hopelessly bankrupt,and then just move a few million Chinese citizens  in to become the new Masters there.

Slavs will become slaves in their own  country.

Or more  correctly,slaves to  an outside power instead of their own slave masters. One that is more brutal in every respect that even Stalin was.

"Meet the new boss,MUCH meaner  that even the old boss!"

The worse part of this in MY opinion is that Pooty-Poot and his senior minions  will most likely flee Russia with  every gold coin and piece of jewelry they can come up with,and like like kings off the stolen riches in whatever western nation gives them exile.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 09:05:37 pm by sneakypete »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #871 on: July 09, 2023, 09:31:53 pm »

Gerasimov is out.  Teplinskiy is in.

Flailing Putin sacks top general in charge of Ukraine war as forces on the backfoot

MATTHEW DOOLEY  |  15:55, Sun, Jul 9, 2023 | UPDATED: 16:16, Sun, Jul 9, 2023

Vladimir Putin has sacked the top general in charge of his war in Ukraine Valery Gerasimov, according to independent Russian media.

Gerasimov, 67, has been replaced as commander of the armed forces in Ukraine after just six months in command while Russian forces face setbacks on the battlefield.

He has been replaced by Colonel-General Mikhail Teplinskiy, according to The Moscow Times citing pro-war Telegram channels. Putin has not officially confirmed the move.

Gerasimov will remain in charge of the Russian armed forces overall as Chief of the General Staff, however, it’s unclear where the general is at the moment - he hasn’t been seen since the Wagner rebellion.  .  .

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1789142/vladimir-putin-russia-valery-gerasimov-ukraine-dxus
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #872 on: July 10, 2023, 12:24:30 am »

Putin seems determined to destroy his national work force.
Sending experienced construction workers, plumbers, and electricians to be slaughtered will have long term repercussions. Especially since Russia does not import/accept low wage foreign workers which has caused a lot of social problems in countries all over the world.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 12:26:08 am by 240B »

Online Hoodat

« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 04:31:58 am by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #874 on: July 10, 2023, 07:59:18 pm »
Biden's State Dept Spokesman: We believe the war has been a strategic failure for Ukraine.

Reporter: Don't you mean 'a strategic failure for Russia?

Spokesman: I'm sorry.. excuse me.. a strategic failure for Ukraine! Thank you for the correction!

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1678493550906863643
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org