Author Topic: Ukraine 4  (Read 222915 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Ukraine 4
« Reply #575 on: June 22, 2023, 01:46:07 pm »
The Chonhar bridge is 30 or 40 miles north of Zaporizhzhia, so this missile strike may be bottle-necking orcish reinforcements from Crimea against Ukrainian efforts against the Zaporizhzhia-Melitopol axis. If Ukrainians break through along that line of attack and reach the Black Sea, supplying or withdrawing orcs from the Crimean Peninsula would become much more constrained and risky.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #576 on: June 22, 2023, 01:48:15 pm »
The Chonhar bridge is 30 or 40 miles north of Zaporizhzhia, so this missile strike may be bottle-necking orcish reinforcements from Crimea against Ukrainian efforts against the Zaporizhzhia-Melitopol axis. If Ukrainians break through along that line of attack and reach the Black Sea, supplying or withdrawing orcs from the Crimean Peninsula would become much more constrained and risky.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #577 on: June 22, 2023, 02:18:29 pm »
Russian Military Uses China in Sourcing Banned Tech from 59 U.S. Firms

Newsweek By Daniel Bush On 6/21/23

ussia is exploiting loopholes in export controls to buy vast quantities of technology from the West that it is using to fight its war against Ukraine, with much of the material passing through China, Newsweek has found. More than 60 percent of the imported critical components in Russian weapons are coming from U.S. companies.

@Elderberry

Serious question,"Why the HELL are we selling weapons materials and weapons to the freaking Chinese? They are BY FAR the most serious threat to the US,and to world peace.

Compared to them,the Soviets of today  are Boy  Scouts. Not only that,but they are on their way out because Communism is dying rapidly in the USSR.

NOBODY can say that about the mass communist police state known as China.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

« Reply #578 on: June 22, 2023, 03:12:43 pm »
@Elderberry

Serious question,"Why the HELL are we selling weapons materials and weapons to the freaking Chinese? They are BY FAR the most serious threat to the US,and to world peace.

Compared to them,the Soviets of today  are Boy  Scouts. Not only that,but they are on their way out because Communism is dying rapidly in the USSR.

NOBODY can say that about the mass communist police state known as China.

There are many types of electronic components that can be used for many different purposes. A small microprocessor can be used to control your microwave oven or guide a missile. Many of these parts are manufactured in Asia, typically Taiwan. So there are many avenues to siphon off parts to be used by Russia's war machine through China.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #579 on: June 22, 2023, 05:27:32 pm »
@DB

So what? Just refuse to sell the bastards ANYTHING,while using our influence to encourage other nations to do the same.

Hell,I have NEVER understood why there isn't a (free) World embargo on doing business with these slave masters to start with.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #580 on: June 22, 2023, 09:57:45 pm »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #582 on: June 23, 2023, 03:48:23 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #583 on: June 23, 2023, 04:38:25 pm »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #584 on: June 23, 2023, 06:08:15 pm »
“#Ukraine has not bombed #Donetsk for 8 years

Contrast that with Russia's treatment of Donetsk cities.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #585 on: June 23, 2023, 11:24:06 pm »
Twitter has reported that Russia has fallen into a mini civil war…

Offline berdie

« Reply #586 on: June 23, 2023, 11:29:44 pm »

That could be interesting.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #587 on: June 23, 2023, 11:30:43 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

The only thing I find surprising about that is it took so long to happen.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #588 on: June 24, 2023, 12:37:38 am »
Coup Fears in Russia

Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass: Putin on alert as Prigozhin crosses into Russia saying 'we'll destroy anything, we'll go all the way' - Kremlin says he's inciting CIVIL WAR and deploys troops as chaos spirals

Excerpt, read the full article here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12228381/Wagner-mercenaries-killed-RUSSIAN-missile-strikes.html
Let it burn.

Offline DB

« Reply #589 on: June 24, 2023, 12:43:45 am »
Coup Fears in Russia

Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass: Putin on alert as Prigozhin crosses into Russia saying 'we'll destroy anything, we'll go all the way' - Kremlin says he's inciting CIVIL WAR and deploys troops as chaos spirals

Excerpt, read the full article here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12228381/Wagner-mercenaries-killed-RUSSIAN-missile-strikes.html

Is real or a deep fake?

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #590 on: June 24, 2023, 12:51:49 am »
Is real or a deep fake?

The article is real, whether the coup is real only time will tell.  Prigozhin has been releasing videos with messages talking down the Russian leadership for a while now, though.  So, I think it's possible that he's turned against Putin.
Let it burn.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #591 on: June 24, 2023, 12:55:02 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #592 on: June 24, 2023, 01:00:54 am »
Coup Fears in Russia

@Ghost Bear

YIKES!

I am beginning to truly  understand the old saying "Careful,less you end up living in interesting times".

It never once occurred  to me that it would be the hired mercenaries that would kick off the "Soviet Revolution,Part 2".

And what does it say for the popularity  of Putin and the Politburo when a mercenary army they hired to do their fighting for them,turns on them and so far there doesn't seem to  be ANY  support of Putin from the typical Russian citizen?

I suspect that Pooty Poot and his accomplices are busing making cash transfers to European banks and "travel plans" about now.

From the way this story SOUNDS, Russia is just days away from a possible change of government. I seriously doubt that Putin and his homies have the support of the typical Russian citizen,and seriously doubt they have the support of the Russian military,other than the general officers,who have no option but to support him or hang.

IF the Wagner Group enter Russia either unopposed or only facing minimum resistance,it's over for Putin,and chances are it is also over for Communism in Russia once the dust settles.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #593 on: June 24, 2023, 01:04:42 am »
Russian space agency Roscosmos recruiting fighters for war against Ukraine: report

Space.com by Andrew Jones 6/23/2023

https://www.space.com/russian-space-agency-roscosmos-recruiting-fighters-ukraine-war

Russia's state space corporation calls for recruits to join the Uran volunteer battalion.

Roscosmos is recruiting and training militia members for Russia's ongoing invasion and occupation of Ukraine, according to a Financial Times report.

The campaign by Russia's main space corporation aims to create the "Uran" battalion, which takes its name from the Russian for Uranus, consisting of Roscosmos employees, according to Ars Technica, citing the FT report.

Ars Technica reported that a number of former NASA astronauts are unhappy about Russia's war on Ukraine, and that Roscosmos' now direct involvement in the conflict should push NASA's relations to a breaking point in its engagement with Russia over the ISS.

More at link.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #594 on: June 24, 2023, 02:54:14 am »
I'm watching this livestream on YouTube right now. The host is monitoring and reporting on claims, videos, etc. posted to Twitter and other online sources about the situation in Russia right now.  Wagner Group claims to have taken over the Russian Southern Military District Headquarters in Rostov-on-Don, and there is a lot of video of military troops and vehicles in the city to show that something is going on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdKrc1ign5M
Let it burn.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #595 on: June 24, 2023, 02:58:04 am »
I've seen the guy in the picture (YouTube video) before @Ghost Bear I think it was broadcast from the UN and he was pounding on a table with his shoe.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #596 on: June 24, 2023, 03:12:11 am »
I've seen the guy in the picture (YouTube video) before @Ghost Bear I think it was broadcast from the UN and he was pounding on a table with his shoe.

Heh, I think that fellow at the UN pounding his shoe on the table had more hair.

Sure looks like something big is happening in Russia, though.
Let it burn.

Offline DB

« Reply #597 on: June 24, 2023, 03:18:08 am »
The live video above claims that Wagner group is currently surrounding the Russian military headquarters. How do we know it isn't Russian soldiers?

Offline DB

« Reply #598 on: June 24, 2023, 03:24:31 am »
Neither Fox News nor CNN is reporting any active Wagner activity in Russia.

Offline DB

« Reply #599 on: June 24, 2023, 03:47:57 am »
Still no clarity on what's going on.

Why would Wagner group announce where they're going ahead of time? Major head fake?