Author Topic: Biden takes zero questions, smiles silently as press is kicked out amid post-Title 42 chaos at borde  (Read 345 times)

Offline libertybele

Someone needs to take Brandon's ice cream away!

Biden takes zero questions, smiles silently as press is kicked out amid post-Title 42 chaos at border

President Biden remained mum on Friday as chaos continues unfolding at the southern border following the expiration of Title 42.

Title 42, the Trump-era policy that was implemented during the COVID pandemic that deterred border crossings due to health concerns, lapsed overnight, prompting thousands of migrants to come to the US-Mexico border hoping to gain entry.

Press were allowed in the Oval Office for Biden's bilateral meeting with Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez Friday, but White House staff pushed reporters out of the room as they shouted questions to the president.

Biden sat silently for over a minute, offering a smirk and even a chuckle before the press were ushered from the room. ..........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-takes-zero-questions-from-reporters-chaos-erupts-southern-border-following-expiration-title-42
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Why, oh why does he bother wearing an American flag lapel pin?  Does he really think anyone sees him as patriotic?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

That's the face of someone that's blissfully unaware of the reality going on around him.

What a trainwreck of a presidency
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

The lights are on - barely, flickering, very dim - and it's clear no one is at home.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

The lights are on - barely, flickering, very dim - and it's clear no one is at home.

Very much so. And the WH wonders why a majority of Americans say he doesn't have the mental faculties to be president?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy