Author Topic: Guns, Democrats, Jimmy Carter, Iran, Liberty  (Read 252 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Guns, Democrats, Jimmy Carter, Iran, Liberty
« on: May 12, 2023, 09:05:52 pm »
At the coffee shop this morning, a gentleman sat down at the table next to me and opened up two laptops.   I commented on it and we became instant friends.  He spoke with an accent but I was not sure of his home country and so I asked.  Iran.
I said, "Every Iranian I have spoken to agrees with me that Iran was far better of under the Shah." 
"Of course," he answered to the obvious.  "The mullahs could never have taken over if we had guns but they are outlawed in Iran."

The blood of many thousands is on the hands of Jimmy Carter.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Guns, Democrats, Jimmy Carter, Iran, Liberty
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 09:15:39 pm »
The blood of many thousands is on the hands of Jimmy Carter.

:yowsa: Absolutely!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2023, 11:30:55 pm »
My Friend, BigUn, liked my book so much he bought five more for family and friends.

I am honored, sir.  Thank you very much.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 06:13:20 pm »
Adolf Hitler engaged in gun control of the people, ask a jew how well that worked and millions of others marched off into the camps.  Democrats don't mind criminals and Mexican drug lords to be armed to the teeth.  Its the law abiding who are seen as the enemy of the State now.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2023, 06:21:38 pm »
Years ago I knew a Doctor  whose family fled Iran, and he said the same thing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy