Author Topic: Trump shares fake video of Anderson Cooper reacting to CNN town hall  (Read 418 times)

Online corbe

Trump shares fake video of Anderson Cooper reacting to CNN town hall

BY DOMINICK MASTRANGELO - 05/12/23 10:56 AM ET

Former President Trump shared a doctored video clip depicting a CNN broadcast as he mocked the network over the public reaction to his town hall this week.

“That was President Donald J. Trump ripping us a new a—— here on CNN’s live presidential town hall,” anchor Anderson Cooper says on the manipulated video, which was posted to Trump’s Truth Social account Friday morning. “Thank you for watching, have a good night.”

The fake video had first been posted on Twitter by Donald Trump Jr., the former president’s eldest son, who often uses social media to mock liberals and media figures critical of his father and other conservatives.

In the immediate aftermath of Wednesday night’s town hall, members of Trump’s inner circle expressed glee to a number of media outlets at the 2024 White House hopeful’s performance, which on several occasions sparked cheers and laughter from the crowd of largely supportive prospective GOP voters.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4001639-trump-shares-fake-video-of-anderson-cooper-reacting-to-cnn-town-hall/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's what I love about the man.

Because of his enormous wealth (eff-you money) and celebrity, together with his undying love of the United States of America and its People,

Because of his historical first term showing he can really lead the FREE World, nothing but the raw truth comes out of his mouth.

For example...when she brought up the 2020 election being stolen, he said (paraphrased) "Only a moron wouldn't know the 2020 Election was rigged!"

happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

There isn’t a single Republican Politician who can go into the Lion’s Den and destroy the Fake News Media better than Donald J. Trump.

9:13 PM · May 10, 2023

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia