Author Topic: Target selling new line of LGBT 'Pride' clothing for toddlers and infants  (Read 521 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 12, 2023
Target selling new line of LGBT 'Pride' clothing for toddlers and infants
By Eric Utter

Consumers' Research, a Washington, D.C.–based conservative nonprofit organization, recently introduced "Woke Alerts," text messages that inform consumers about products and companies that cater to a radical "woke agenda."

A recent alert highlighted a new LGBT "pride" clothing collection from Target.  The corporate behemoth has long been a champion of progressive dogma and policies, opening up bathrooms and dressing rooms to "all genders," eliminating separate "boys" and "girls" toy sections, etc.  The left-leaning international retail giant has sold kids' books with titles such as "Are You a Boy or Are You a Girl?" and "The Hips on the Drag Queen Go Swish, Swish, Swish."

The store's new line of pro-LGBT clothing is aimed at kids...including infants.  The company says the "take pride" apparel is about "being true to yourself and your community" and "is something to celebrate all year long."  (Of course, this would not be the case if "your community" happened to be a Christian or conservative one.)

Messages on the "Pride Kids' & Baby Clothing" include: "Pride Baby 'Be Kind,'" "Pride Baby 'Always Proud,'" and "Pride Baby 'It Takes All Kinds.'"

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/target_selling_new_line_of_lgbt_pride_clothing_for_toddlers_and_infants.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The left has decided that sexualizing children is a hill that they’re willing to die on
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

The left has decided that sexualizing children is a hill that they’re willing to die on

Apparently.

Offline PeteS in CA

Coming soon to landfills everywhere!

I could totally misjudge the American people, but I suspect that the supply of Target's statement-ware will far exceed the demand.

Kohl's and Walmart owe Target some "Thank you!" cards.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 05:49:08 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Seldom go to Target, but this just provided just another reason why.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Yeah, I don’t have any reason to go into Target. We had a local target right here in Superior Wisconsin that’s now a place that sells and makes crossbows for deer hunting.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah, we pretty much wrote them off after their 'Holiday Tree' bullshit years ago, that and there is nothing they have that I can't get cheaper elsewhere.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Did it ever dawn on them that babies and toddlers are NOT the product of LGBTQ activities?

Unless some useful idiots are using kids as a billboard for 'the cause', someone is targeting the wrong market in their efforts to pander to the 1% or so of the inherently non-reproducing population.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis