Author Topic: Elon Musk Seems To Hired Linda Yaccarino As A New Twitter CEO – Her Connections And Social Media Po  (Read 681 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Woods slams Musk’s reported choice of new Twitter CEO: ‘That didn’t take long. #ByeByeTwitter’
May 12, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Actor James Woods was extremely disappointed in Elon Musk allegedly choosing World Economic Forum executive chair and NBCUniversal’s head of advertising Linda Yaccarino as Twitter CEO, making it clear he feels the newfound freedom on the social media platform is about to end.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/12/james-woods-slams-musks-reported-choice-of-new-twitter-ceo-that-didnt-take-long-byebyetwitter-1358353/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump is a globalist tool.
So all of Trump's America First speeches and actions as President were all just subterfuge?
As long as Trump continues to support America First over all other international issues, he can be a 'globalist' as he wants.
China definitely does not count him as a globalist, nor does Ukraine. Apparently only the NeverTrumpers can see it?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Interesting.

@bigheadfred

A unique way of saying "That doesn't make ANY sense at all!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So all of Trump's America First speeches and actions as President were all just subterfuge?
As long as Trump continues to support America First over all other international issues, he can be a 'globalist' as he wants.
China definitely does not count him as a globalist, nor does Ukraine. Apparently only the NeverTrumpers can see it?

@240B

There is no fixing a mind twisted by jealousy,and class warfare is maybe the oldest war strategy ever employed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Musk Taking Heat for Twitter CEO Choice
By Charles Kim    |   Friday, 12 May 2023 10:30 PM EDT

Twitter's billionaire owner Elon Musk is taking some heat for naming NBCUniversal Media LLC advertising head Linda Yaccarino as the new CEO for the social media giant.

Business Insider reported Friday that even fans of Musk criticized him for the choice of Yaccarino, who also chairs a committee for the World Economic Forum (WEF).

Those on the left took issue with her connection to former President Donald Trump by being appointed as a member of his presidential council on sports and fitness, as well as following Florida's Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, the report said.  ... https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/musk-twitter-yaccarino/2023/05/12/id/1119657/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org