Author Topic: The fake “hybrid warfare” of the Censorship Industrial Complex  (Read 167 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The fake “hybrid warfare” of the Censorship Industrial Complex

By Jo Nova

Matt Taibbi and a team of writers have created a 70 page report on the “information cartel” — the new conglomerate cabal of Big Money, Big Government and Big Tech that wants to censor and nudge you into servitude and obedience. Facebook promptly censored his report on censorship. Taibbi tweeted that out, and Facebook realized they were proving his point, and reversed it. It was “just a bug” said a Facebook executive, unconvincingly.

Matt Taibbi: CIC -- Report on the Censorship-Industrial Complex: The Top 50 Organizations to Know,Free Speech
Click to enlarge (twice even)  Illustration by mrmooremedia.com

Matt Taibbi, Racket News

Report on the Censorship-Industrial Complex
The citizen’s starter kit to understanding the new global information cartel

Until World War II, America had no permanent arms manufacturing industry. Now it did, and this new sector, Eisenhower said, was building up around itself a cultural, financial, and political support system accruing enormous power. This “conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience,” he said, adding:

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes… Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

https://joannenova.com.au/2023/05/the-fake-hybrid-warfare-of-the-censorship-industrial-complex/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-fake-hybrid-warfare-of-the-censorship-industrial-complex
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson