Author Topic: Joe Biden Has a Powerful New Enemy  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Has a Powerful New Enemy
« on: May 12, 2023, 11:18:41 am »
Joe Biden Has a Powerful New Enemy
Story by Barbara Joanna Lucas • Yesterday 2:11 PM

Joe Biden

The Polls: His re-election campaign in its infancy, there is no positive spin for a new poll for President Joe Biden, who almost two-thirds of Americans view as mentally and physically unfit to lead the country.

Not only that, but he’s losing to Donald Trump, who a majority in the same Washington Post/ABC News poll say should be criminally charged. This wipes away the sole rationale for his second term.

Biden’s approval rating is at 36%, which is the lowest rating of any first term president since Harry Truman, but Americans didn’t think Truman was out of it. His disapproval is 56%, which includes 47% that strongly disapprove.

Having already defeated Trump in 2020, Biden has been seen as the most surefire way to keep Trump from winning another term. Democrats are particularly petrified at the thought of Vice President Kamala Harris at the top of the ticket.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-has-a-powerful-new-enemy/ar-AA1b49N2?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a6f490a78dd14e758ac65048e16bddaa&ei=18
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Joe Biden Has a Powerful New Enemy
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 11:21:58 am »
Why isn't the media busy denying the accusations of the poll to protect Biden?  I would say THAT is real problematic for Biden!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson