Author Topic: Did Kari Lake just find the smoking gun? Cyber-security expert drops bombshell clue in new lawsuit  (Read 1374 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND by Joe Saunders, The Western Journal By Joe Saunders, The Western Journal 5/10/2023

Did Kari Lake just find the smoking gun? Cyber-security expert drops bombshell clue in new lawsuit

In the ongoing court fight over Arizona's November election, Kari Lake is raising the stakes.

The legal team for the Republican gubernatorial candidate on Tuesday asked the state Superior Court to review a decision from December that threw out her claims about printing problems that plagued the state's most populous county on election day.

In an explosive filing that claims to have "new and compelling evidence" to back up a cybersecurity expert's findings that happened in Maricopa County on Nov. 8 was the result of intentional misconduct that amounted to sabotage of the voting system on behalf of the Democrat who now holds the governor's office.

The filing related to a Dec. 24 decision by Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson, which dismissed Lake's argument that misconduct by Maricopa County election officials warranted challenging the razor-close results. (Lake lost to current Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs by only about 17,000 votes out of 2.5 million cast).

Another player might have thrown in her cards at that point -- on that front at least -- but Lake stayed in the game. And in the filing on Tuesday presented new evidence for the cybersecurity expert's findings that Maricopa County officials had not only engaged in misconduct on Election Day, but lied about it during reviews of the process.

The filing rests largely on the findings of Clay U. Parikh, the same expert whose testimony failed was discounted in the December court decision. It presents evidence the Lake legal says was not available for the earlier trial, including a review of election center printer issues that was not released until April 10.

And if it holds up, it could well be the smoking gun clue that overturns the Hobbs election.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/05/kari-lake-just-find-smoking-gun-cyber-security-expert-drops-bombshell-clue-new-lawsuit/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
You have to hand it to her. 

She is tenacious.

I've grown in respect for for that.

I just wish she'd stop saying she should be appointed.....the election should be redone.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You have to hand it to her. 

She is tenacious.

I've grown in respect for for that.

I just wish she'd stop saying she should be appointed.....the election should be redone.

If they redo the Election, they had better rerun all the down-ballot races too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
If they redo the Election, they had better rerun all the down-ballot races too.

If the down-ballots are not as active as she is....screw 'em.

She's runnning a hard-nosed difficult effort.  She's got a lot of headwind.

I don't agree with all she says.  But I respect her for not letting go.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If the down-ballots are not as active as she is....screw 'em.

She's runnning a hard-nosed difficult effort.  She's got a lot of headwind.

I don't agree with all she says.  But I respect her for not letting go.

Unbelievable. 

The only scenario, then, is the Hunt Option.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bonnie Raitt with some sage advice for Ms. Lake:
"Give it up..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jomnOpb-KFk

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Bonnie Raitt with some sage advice for Ms. Lake:
"Give it up..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jomnOpb-KFk

It's not just Lake.  It's a host of people who are concerned about election integrity. 

Sorry....but not happening.

She just needs to be a little more crafty in her messaging.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying