Author Topic: Democrats and independent voters alarmed over new allegations against Biden family: 'Could be treaso  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 11, 2023 2:00pm EDT
Democrats and independent voters alarmed over new allegations against Biden family: 'Could be treasonous'
Voters react on 'Fox & Friends' after Republicans unveil evidence from Hunter Biden probe

By Madeline Coggins | Fox News

The latest allegations from House Republicans have put more pressure on a growing scandal surrounding the Biden family.

While many Republicans have long questioned Hunter Biden's financial dealings, Democrats and independents are also voicing concerns about the president's involvement in his son's overseas business affairs.

"It's completely unethical," independent voter Mary Josephine Generoso said during a "Fox & Friends" discussion with a bipartisan group of voters Thursday.

"You have foreign nationals funneling money into an LLC, then being disbursed to the Biden family. I mean, it's basically unethical. It's a national security threat. It could be treasonous, as far as I'm concerned."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrats-independent-voters-alarmed-new-allegations-biden-family-treasonous
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

So we need to figure out how to keep getting that information to them past the "minders" in the MSM.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So we need to figure out how to keep getting that information to them past the "minders" in the MSM.

We'll have to see what Tucker does with it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

We'll have to see what Tucker does with it.

That's not sufficient.  We each individually have to figure out how to get the information out there.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's not sufficient.  We each individually have to figure out how to get the information out there.

It's a good start though.  As everyone knows Fox cowered to Schumer and GOP RINO's like McConnell  and basically pulled the rug out from Tucker after the 1st night of 4 of his J6 coverage.  I have a strong suspicion that that is one of the main reasons the two parted ways.  It was no accident that the last two of Carlson's big interviews were Musk and Trump. 

Now on Twitter, we might get the whole story, and we'll be able to blow the whistle on this whole thing.  Which from my speculative POV is that the CIA, DOJ, FBI, and the many other Acronymed swamp infested creatures are uttlerly corrupt, and are destroying democracy as we know it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

It's a good start though.  As everyone knows Fox cowered to Schumer and GOP RINO's like McConnell  and basically pulled the rug out from Tucker after the 1st night of 4 of his J6 coverage.  I have a strong suspicion that that is one of the main reasons the two parted ways.  It was no accident that the last two of Carlson's big interviews were Musk and Trump. 

Now on Twitter, we might get the whole story, and we'll be able to blow the whistle on this whole thing.  Which from my speculative POV is that the CIA, DOJ, FBI, and the many other Acronymed swamp infested creatures are uttlerly corrupt, and are destroying democracy as we know it.

Yes, it is a good start, but it has to be spread around far and wide.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

That's why I post these articles here, twitter, Gettr and TS....if you belong to other SM sites post them there..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34