Author Topic: Net-Zero By 2050: The Most Expensive Federal Program Ever  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Net-Zero By 2050: The Most Expensive Federal Program Ever
« on: May 11, 2023, 10:45:05 am »
WRITTEN BY RICHARD BELZER ON MAY 10, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Net-Zero By 2050: The Most Expensive Federal Program Ever

biden solarPresident Joe Biden is pushing ahead with his plan to eliminate almost all emissions of greenhouse gases (primarily carbon dioxide) by 2050.

As part of that net-zero plan, the Environmental Protection Agency intends to propose dramatic reductions in greenhouse gas emissions from coal- and gas-fired electric power plants.

This is only the latest phase of Biden’s plan. [emphasis, links added]

Last month, the EPA announced new emission standards for cars and light trucks that would essentially force consumers to buy expensive and unreliable electric vehicles instead of vehicles with proven internal combustion engines that better serve their needs. And last year, the Securities and Exchange Commission proposed making publicly traded companies enact net zero as their overriding corporate purpose.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/net-zero-by-2050-the-most-expensive-federal-program-ever/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson