Author Topic: Deep State can’t cover for scale of Biden corruption By Miranda Devine  (Read 234 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Deep State can’t cover for scale of Biden corruption
By Miranda Devine   
May 10, 2023 1:51pm

If the bombshells unleashed at Wednesday morning’s Oversight Committee press conference had been about the corruption of a Republican president via millions of dollars of foreign bribes to his family, the clamor for impeachment would have been deafening.

But Joe Biden has the protection of the Deep State and unscrupulous Democratic lawyers, so accountability will be slower, though no less certain, if House oversight chairman James Comer continues his dogged pursuit of the money.

Comer has delivered an astonishing forensic interim accounting of $10 million in payments from just two of the countries, Romania and China, which enriched the president’s family during his vice presidency and in the weeks afterward.

That’s not counting further millions from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Romania, Oman, or earlier China deals and “other foreign business deals the Committee is investigating”.

The only business the Bidens were engaged in for all that filthy lucre was selling Joe’s influence to the highest foreign bidder when he was VP, with no regard for national security, and with his knowledge and active involvement, including meeting at least a dozen of Hunter’s foreign benefactors.

“This investigation is about Joe Biden,” Comer said, to state the bleeding obvious.

The Post has been at the forefront of reporting on this corruption scandal for almost three years.

Now that Comer has laid out a documented trail of million dollar bribes paid to the Biden family, it is unsustainable for the president and the White House to continue to stonewall and deny the truth.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/10/deep-state-cant-cover-for-scale-of-biden-corruption/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And the Bidens are just a small part of the overall picture. THAT is the elephant in the room.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 06:06:29 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm not taking that bet Miranda.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online andy58-in-nh

The Deep State isn't needed. The news media will take care of burying the story.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Deep State isn't needed. The news media will take care of burying the story.

Sad but true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien