Author Topic: It Appears That the US Government Is Totally Corrupt  (Read 388 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It Appears That the US Government Is Totally Corrupt
« on: May 10, 2023, 05:15:04 pm »
It Appears That the US Government Is Totally Corrupt
PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS • MAY 10, 2023 • 300 WORDS

“It doesn’t make much sense to investigate the guy who brings you the allegation rather than the allegation.” — Former Federal Prosecutor Bud Cummins

On October 4, 2018, Bud Cummins brought evidence to the attention of US Attorney Geoff Berman of criminal behavior by Vice President Joe Biden. Instead of investigating Biden, Berman investigated Cummins. This is the Department of Justice today. The DOJ is just as corrupt as the FBI, which is part of DOJ, the CIA, NSA, FDA, and all the rest. Try to find an honest federal agency or institution.

If you don’t believe the FBI is corrupt, consider the Hunter Biden laptop. The information on the laptop revealing clear criminal behavior has been known for years, and nothing has been done about it. The corrupt FBI even declared the laptop to be a Russian plant in an effort to influence a US election. Really.
]
https://www.unz.com/proberts/it-appears-that-the-us-government-is-totally-corrupt/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

Re: It Appears That the US Government Is Totally Corrupt
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2023, 05:31:39 pm »
Yep… completely and irretrievably corrupt.  And it’s not just the government… most of every aspect of this country is rife with corruption.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2023, 05:42:49 pm »
Yep… completely and irretrievably corrupt.  And it’s not just the government… most of every aspect of this country is rife with corruption.

Agreed. It used to be neighbors helping one another and a handshake between two people was all that was needed for an agreement to be honored.  A person's word and integrity actually meant something that could be counted on.

Those times have changed, moral decay, lack of integrity and tossing God aside have changed what made this country great.

I trust no one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 05:49:38 pm »
Government is not corrupt.  The people in it are corrupt.

Blaming institutions lets individuals off the hook too easily.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 05:52:30 pm »

Sadly, that appears to be very true. And the very worst part - and the reason nothing will be done about any of it - is because they are ALL in on it.

This war in the Ukraine is, at base, nothing more than a mechanism to drain public $$$ into private pockets.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MOD3

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 06:11:30 pm »
Moved to editorial

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2023, 06:14:33 pm »
Throw_the_bastards_out. All of em.

We need a mulligan.

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2023, 07:41:51 pm »

But a lot of  the corrupt individuals all seem to gravitate toward the same place. They become the face of the institution.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2023, 08:16:31 pm »

But in government is where people go  who have no useful abilities but they can screw up and not be held accountable
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 08:20:20 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2023, 08:18:19 pm »
Sadly, that appears to be very true. And the very worst part - and the reason nothing will be done about any of it - is because they are ALL in on it.

This war in the Ukraine is, at base, nothing more than a mechanism to drain public $$$ into private pockets.

:bingo:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.