Author Topic: Disney Invites Drag Queen Nina West to ‘The Little Mermaid’ World Premiere  (Read 218 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Disney Invites Drag Queen Nina West to ‘The Little Mermaid’ World Premiere

DAVID NG9 May 2023513

As it continues to aggressively push LGBTQ ideology in its entertainment for children, the Walt Disney Co. invited drag queen Nina West to the world premiere of its live-action The Little Mermaid on Monday at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.

During the blue-carpet festivities, Nina West — whose real name is Andrew Levitt — cavorted with actress Melissa McCarthy, who plays Ursula the Sea Witch and has stated her performance was inspired by drag queens.

Nina West thanked Disney in an Instagram post, saying, “Thank you, @disney @disneystudios @disneyanimation @disneylittlemermaid for having me tonight and allowing me to share in such a magical celebration.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/05/09/disney-invites-drag-queen-nina-west-to-the-little-mermaid-world-premiere/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson