Author Topic: NYC Mayor Who Slammed GOP Busing of Migrants Will Bus Migrants Out of His ‘Sanctuary City’  (Read 118 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC Mayor Who Slammed GOP Busing of Migrants Will Bus Migrants Out of His ‘Sanctuary City’

Ben Wilson
May 10, 2023

New York City mayor Eric Adams (D.) will bus migrants to suburbs outside his city after months of criticizing Republican governors for sending migrants to New York.

Adams announced on Friday the city will bus hundreds of migrants to New York's suburbs, angering local leaders. The city planned to house about 300 men in hotels in Rockland and Orange Counties.

Adams last week criticized Texas governor Greg Abbott (R.) for "deciding to play politics with people's lives" by busing migrants to his city and to Chicago, Denver, and Washington, D.C., all of which call themselves "sanctuary cities" for migrants.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/nyc-mayor-who-slammed-busing-of-migrants-plans-to-bus-migrants-out-of-his-sanctuary-city/
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 04:54:20 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson